Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

Club before Country?

Was speaking with my mates about it whether they would sooner see England win the world cup in the summer or Leicester get promoted this season what are your views??

I chose England winning the world cup but they chose Leicester getting promoted

Was speaking with my mates about it wheter they would sooner see England win the world cup in the summer or Leicester get promoted this season what are your views??

I would rather leicester got promoted

Club football is your bread and butter its week in week out it's where i feel most passionate. England is just a bonus something to fill the void that is left when leicester aren't playing :D

Give me leicester getting promoted anyday :D

how about this.... both on tv.... England in the World cup final and Leicester in FA cup final?

Good Call!! although it cant happen and never will, i'd watch Leicester and sky + England. :D

Having seen one World Cup win and six Promotions I'd have to pick the World Cup, now if I thought we had a team capable of staying or a club in a strong enough of a position to keep us up I might vote differently.

Definitely world cup. Don't get me wrong I love Leicester and would be ecstatic if they were to achieve promotion But winning the world cup is something which will be talked about for years to come, very few people will acknowledge a promotion as it happens to many teams every year. Also with something like a promotion knowing Leicester they would get relegated the next season. It's just different with a world cup. We will probably see and have already seen many promotions with Leicester but winning the world cup is really a once in a lifetime experience. When the rugby team won the world cup it was sensational.

Was speaking with my mates about it whether they would sooner see England win the world cup in the summer or Leicester get promoted this season what are your views??

Having read the responses here I can now understand how many people are accepting mediocrity at City. It's Leicester or nothing.....no question or doubt.

Having read the responses here I can now understand how many people are accepting mediocrity at City. It's Leicester or nothing.....no question or doubt.

Sanctimonious or What!

Leicester, without a doubt.

England isn't even a patch on how I feel about Leicester City. Of course I would love England to win the World Cup, but the feeling isn't the same.

Doesn't help when you have a clueless, passionless foreigner in charge of the National team.

Archived