Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
17 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I see the balaclava brigade are back for a jolly at the seaside.

Ah, the "concerned citizens".

 

2 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Not sure about the veracity of the source there, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some substance to it - all of the big players have records of messing around with biological agents in spite of the international treaties restricting their use. 

Posted
31 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Ah, the "concerned citizens".

 

Not sure about the veracity of the source there, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some substance to it - all of the big players have records of messing around with biological agents in spite of the international treaties restricting their use. 

Read a report that I shouldn’t be particularly concerned 

  • Haha 1
Posted
7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Read a report that I shouldn’t be particularly concerned 

I don't think that people should be either - if there is an outbreak, it's already isolated and if it is plague, then the existing strains are pretty difficult to transmit. 

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...