Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Reading match thread

just reading the bbc sport report and we are now officially branded "struggling Leicester"..

That's usually a big no-no around the club's headquarters. I just hope they won't threaten the journalist's live or send him harrassing mail.

"Strugglin? We don't know that expression..." :whistle:

Yeh any Italian Red makes me puke.......

Hmm I bet you haven't had any decent ones. The ones you get in the UK are usually the worst quality ones - can't believe what you guys drink (including German wines haha)! :P

It was a red Australian wine that gave me a 24-hour headache last week (just half a glass of it).

Never again !!!

Hmm I bet you haven't had any decent ones. The ones you get in the UK are usually the worst quality ones - can't believe what you guys drink (including German wines haha)! :P

It was a red Australian wine that gave me a 24-hour headache last week (just half a glass of it).

Never again !!!

:o .....and whats wrong with Blue Nun :laugh:

Me too! I love reading your posts when you're on the wine....every night!

It's not every night, but just recently, as I've only had to be in the office a couple of hours a day and have turned off call divert to my mobile by 5ish, I've enjoyed some of the wines I've been saving up.

Not that I feel I have to defend myself!

:whistle:

It's not every night, but just recently, as I've only had to be in the office a couple of hours a day and have turned off call divert to my mobile by 5ish, I've enjoyed some of the wines I've been saving up.

Not that I feel I have to defend myself!

:whistle:

So you shouldn't. Nothing wrong with a birra wine.

Archived