Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Reading match thread

4-5-1

Douglas

Maybury

Gerrbrand

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Sylla

Hughes

Williams

Gudjonsson

Hammil

de Vries

Subs:

Hume

Hammond

Smith

Stearman

Henderson

I can't believe this Levein is now afraid of Reading...But I suppose they do have world beaters such as Chris Makin in their squad :rolleyes:

Atleast we'll probably nick a draw :whistle:

At least Williams,Hughes and Guds will play together they can be a force in the midfield and feed De Vries chances that even he can't miss!

You can't progress forward with him up front, he holds the team back.

Levein say's its 4-3-3 when we attack, i know how it works, and we haven't got the players for it. It doesn't help when you've got Hamill as a winger/striker who never has any effect on a game - he is clearly playing for defensive reasons.

4-5-1

Douglas

Maybury

Gerrbrand

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Sylla

Hughes

Williams

Gudjonsson

Hammil

de Vries

Subs:

Hume

Hammond

Smith

Stearman

Henderson

I can't believe this Levein is now afraid of Reading...But I suppose they do have world beaters such as Chris Makin in their squad :rolleyes:

Atleast we'll probably nick a draw :whistle:

If Smith and Hammond were playing instead of Hammil and Sylla I would be looking forward to this match with a 4-5-1 when defending and 4-3-3 when attacking.

It will be interesting to see the midfield combination of Hughes Williams and Joey though.

Nissa completely left out?

You can't progress forward with him up front, he holds the team back.

Levein say's its 4-3-3 when we attack, i know how it works, and we haven't got the players for it. It doesn't help when you've got Hamill as a winger/striker who never has any effect on a game - he is clearly playing for defensive reasons.

So very true, this is a defensive formation. :cry::cry::cry::( <_<

I'm not happy, on the OS it he says we have nothing to lose, so we play 4-5-1. I'm fsat losing patience.

Come on you blues anyway!!

at least we have a decent midfield setting.

We're gonna get stuffed tonight with that team.

All it's gonna take is for Williams not to turn up again, Kisnorbo to play sh*t again and Hamill! Well he's out of his depth and is the obvious weak link, Coppell is no mug and will soon make us pay for this defensive line up :mad:

Please feel free to call me a tw*t if he proves me wrong!

We're gonna get stuffed tonight with that team.

All it's gonna take is for Williams not to turn up again, Kisnorbo to play sh*t again and Hamill! Well he's out of his depth and is the obvious weak link, Coppell is no mug and will soon make us pay for this defensive line up :mad:

Please feel free to call me a tw*t if he proves me wrong!

Reading are heavily dependent on crosses for their goals. Five in midfield should help counter that threat. Stop that and you might stop them.

You do all realise that we are playing on saturday too as wel as just playin on monday players aren't robots! they need their breaks n levein is playing his boring/shit football away from home so we get better footbal at home!

You do all realise that we are playing on saturday too as wel as just playin on monday players aren't robots! they need their breaks n levein is playing his boring/shit football away from home so we get better footbal at home!

FFS they get paid to play football not sit on the fvcking bench!

Let's get some points in the bag before we start resting players.

Archived