Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Reading match thread

Sure but... the Reading commentators have seemed pretty impressed with Leicester.

Seems like a common theme. Our performances have raised quite a bit of praise from the media and especially from opposition managers... pity our results haven't reflected this.

:(

Now I'm looking forward to the match report on the OS. Wonder what Levein has to say. What will the headline be?

"Levein left frustrated"?

"Levein disappointed with team performance"?

"Unfortunate defeat for Leicester"?

"Bitter loss for Levein"?

You know, the usual.

Now I'm looking forward to the match report on the OS. Wonder what Levein has to say. What will the headline be?

"Levein left frustrated"?

"Levein disappointed with team performance"?

"Unfortunate defeat for Leicester"?

"Bitter loss for Levein"?

You know, the usual.

Sweepstake on which player they will wheel out tomorrow morning to lament our bad luck and comment on the amazing togetherness of all at the club?

I'm going for Dion. He's a Leicester lad, some people seem to love him, he knows the game well. Also, he hasn't done it for about 3 weeks now.

Or how about Gaz Williams, back in the fold?

Surprisingly enough, I don't even feel anything after tonight's game. It's like my skin has developed anti-bodies so that I no longer have any feelings whatsoever in cases of defeats. Total numbness, tellya.

Maybe also a defensive mechanism to avoid freaking out completely.

Dear doctor, is something wrong with me?

*Yawns*

Thanks Davieg! But if you are happy with the way we are playing then I apologise, If you are not then I don't.

I'm not happy but you seem pleased that's all.

FFS here are some facts.

We are not premiership quality- yet! We totally rebuilt a side which was sliding rapidly. If MA had stayed in charge we would have gone down for sure. God knows what division we would be in now!

CL has turned alot of things around, but the thing that takes longest is a large number of players to gel together.

Here's a pointer. Lots of people who are qualified and professionals within the game (ie managers, pundits) say we are an impressive set up. People on here who are warehouse workers, policemen, security guards, etc etc etc say we are hopeless. Hmmmmmm let me think on that!

Thats what you get for being negative.

Precisely.

We lose playing negative, we lose playing attacking. At least give us a chance by trying to beat the opposition, Craig.

The clock is ticking. Levein is on borrowed time if things continue like this. :angry:

Archived