Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Reading match thread

I was and am drinking red wine!

Cheers folks.

To the imminent demand of Craig Levein. We Hope.

*chink*

That's just a silly excuse to drink more wine in general... :P Or are you guys using wine as a sedative to be able to take the pain?

Are you AA already?;)

I think come saturday, that the wheels will fall off. If he doesn't resign tonight, which I have a feeling he might. He's an awful manager and is the reason we are where we are in the league. Knows bugger all about tactics. what annoys me is that he is now taking the team backwards e.g Gerrbrand after impressing against Southampton has been poor since. When we lose 3 on the trot he will go. This is as bad as I have ever seen the club and the most depressing thing is, I don't feel that depressed or surprised that we lost like I normally do.

Good night and so long Mr Levein

Just as well Crewe, Sheff Wed and Millwall are all on worse runs than us at the moment!

We desperately need to stop the rot on Saturday.

Reading were clinical in taking chances tonight. Something we haven't been for a very long time.

It was always a risk playing for a 0-0 when the defence hasn't kept a clean sheet for weeks.

Yet another tactical masterstroke by Leveinio! :(

FFS here are some facts.

We are not premiership quality- yet! We totally rebuilt a side which was sliding rapidly. If MA had stayed in charge we would have gone down for sure. God knows what division we would be in now!

CL has turned alot of things around, but the thing that takes longest is a large number of players to gel together.

Here's a pointer. Lots of people who are qualified and professionals within the game (ie managers, pundits) say we are an impressive set up. People on here who are warehouse workers, policemen, security guards, etc etc etc say we are hopeless. Hmmmmmm let me think on that!

I'm sorry to say but I think that is a pretty poor post coming from you Suffolk, first of all "If MA had stayed in charge we would have gone down" it was not for sure and I say that as someone who was pleased he'd left. Secondly although there is an element of truth in your second statement it is patronising in the extreme and I say that as someone who's been accused of being patronising. It's not what you said so much as how you've represented your thoughts.

Precisely.

We lose playing negative, we lose playing attacking. At least give us a chance by trying to beat the opposition, Craig.

The clock is ticking. Levein is on borrowed time if things continue like this. :angry:

Leicester need to take lessons in positive thinking for peak performance.

Does anyone know if they are working on this front? I daresay they are NOT.

FFS here are some facts.

We are not premiership quality- yet! We totally rebuilt a side which was sliding rapidly. If MA had stayed in charge we would have gone down for sure. God knows what division we would be in now!

CL has turned alot of things around, but the thing that takes longest is a large number of players to gel together.

Here's a pointer. Lots of people who are qualified and professionals within the game (ie managers, pundits) say we are an impressive set up. People on here who are warehouse workers, policemen, security guards, etc etc etc say we are hopeless. Hmmmmmm let me think on that!

You have no way of knowing we'd have gone down with Micky. The "experts" may say we are an impressive set up, but they should apply to be warehouse workers and policemen then if they really believe what they say!!!

precisely we keep the players. Hopefully Levein will also try and poach some of his 'favourites' off us for his new club...

If only...

Levein will be lucky to get another job in England at this rate. If you were a chairman of a football club would you seriously want to employ Craig Levein? I think not. He might be able to join some two-bob team in Scotland again where his Heart *coughs* legacy lives on, but we'll be stuck with these useless fools for another couple of years.

Australian wine is certainly my tip of the moment.

Have enjoyed a really nice bottle tonight and seriously considering another.

Pour out the Chianti my old mate... I reckon the debate is about to heat up.

Think I may have to too seeing as the missus helped me with that one!

Banrock Station I'll have to remember that

The Hardy's Range is good if you're not gonna be dead fussy.

They do Hardy's stamp about £5ish range and Hardy's Crest, which is about £8ish.

I've got a few of each in and they've all been very nice. And trust me, I've drank some nasty reds.

The Hardy's Range is good if you're not gonna be dead fussy.

They do Hardy's stamp about £5ish range and Hardy's Crest, which is about £8ish.

I've got a few of each in and they've all been very nice. And trust me, I've drank some nasty reds.

Yeh any Italian Red makes me puke.......

Archived