Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've not really seen much of the game today, but it's just like watching last season all over again. You wouldn't tell we're in a lower division.

 

We're totally poor all over the pitch, but one of the things that stands out to me is the fact we're totally incapable of making simple passes. Our pass completion rate must be absolutely awful.

I think I saw my under 8 girls team make more passes this morning than what I've seen from these recent games.

Edited by lcfcrinaldi
  • Like 3
Posted

And the academy team lost 7-0 to Peterborough. We were down to 9 players for almost all of the second half due to injuries. Sounds like a lack of depth throughout the entire set up.

Posted
2 hours ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I've not really seen much of the game today, but it's just like watching last season all over again. You wouldn't tell we're in a lower division.

 

We're totally poor all over the pitch, but one of the things that stands out to me is the fact we're totally incapable of making simple passes. Our pass completion rate must be absolutely awful.

I think I saw my under 8 girls team make more passes this morning than what I've seen from these recent games.

I’ve given up at this point, if they don’t fire him this week there’s no hope for the rest of the season. 
 

If they keep him, no one should show up for the next game in protest, I wouldn’t put him in charge of your lasses under 8s team mate. 

  • Like 1
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

the DOF needs some attention too, wafer thin squad, keeping this twat as manager, did he run out of Villa contacts?

Seem to recall Billiard had Villa sliding down the table prior to his departure. 

Posted
37 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

I’ve given up at this point, if they don’t fire him this week there’s no hope for the rest of the season. 
 

If they keep him, no one should show up for the next game in protest, I wouldn’t put him in charge of your lasses under 8s team mate. 

I had said that unless we bounce back into WSL this season, I'd not be renewing my renewing my season ticket for next season. It's a huge shame, my daughters love going, but when it's dreadful & boring football, even they are getting bored and fed up.

Posted
7 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I had said that unless we bounce back into WSL this season, I'd not be renewing my renewing my season ticket for next season. It's a huge shame, my daughters love going, but when it's dreadful & boring football, even they are getting bored and fed up.

Some passing stats for you, Lehmann 53% accuracy, Dennis 70%, Bance 68% and Mayling 63%. 
 

Ale made 7 tackles and lost 5 of them, Payne lost 6 of her 9 ground duels and only made 2 tackles losing out on 1. 
 

I predicted bottom 3 before a ball was kicked this season, the opening two games were false dawns, Durham and Sheffield are poor teams.  Time to give the job to Hourihan and Jade Moore to have any hope. 

  • Like 3
Posted
3 hours ago, davieG said:

May be an image of football, American football and text

 

dlr - 🌍#ThursdayThought 💫 “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,  it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope” - Dr  Seuss #dlrLibraries #KeepWell #drseuss #quoteoftheday #doodle

She's not wrong to be fair, in fact, she's on the money.

If they can see it, why can't they remedy it, that bit is on them, not necessarily management.

 

Like what we have seen with the mens team, it goes beyond bad management when you can look at the players lacking ANY kind of fight and desire.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...