Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I expected a much worse scoreline to be fair. From what I have read, it seems to be Katie Keane we need to thank for that.

Didn't watch it so I can't talk for the quality, but I am kind of surprised we didn't just play almost a purely youth team. Couldn't care less about this cup competition and we have bigger fish to fry in the league.

Posted
1 hour ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

From what I have read, it seems to be Katie Keane we need to thank for that.

She was outstanding.

 

Also, thought the two young defenders infront of her played well under fire.

  • Like 2
Posted
10 hours ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I expected a much worse scoreline to be fair. From what I have read, it seems to be Katie Keane we need to thank for that.

Didn't watch it so I can't talk for the quality, but I am kind of surprised we didn't just play almost a purely youth team. Couldn't care less about this cup competition and we have bigger fish to fry in the league.

I guess it gives the 1st team players a chance to jell as they've hardly played more than a few games together.

  • Like 1
Posted
23 minutes ago, davieG said:

I guess it gives the 1st team players a chance to jell as they've hardly played more than a few games together.

Yes, I can understand the decision to go for first team, but with the likes of Draper thrown in there too, experiment a bit.

 

The worry I have is that it's a long season and we can't afford any more injuries, particularly as we have some mega important games within the next couple of weeks.

  • Like 1
Posted
52 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

Yes, I can understand the decision to go for first team, but with the likes of Draper thrown in there too, experiment a bit.

 

The worry I have is that it's a long season and we can't afford any more injuries, particularly as we have some mega important games within the next couple of weeks.

Striking a balance and taking a chance.

 

Do we have a full eligible squad, if not then that's the problem.

Posted

Looking forward to the game tomorrow, be interesting to see where we are really at as a team.

 

If we play as we did against Durham, we will give them a really good game, but if we play as we did against Ipswich, we're going to get battered.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Honestly thought it looked like we had the wind against us the way they were running, but it was the opposite. Long second half ahead. 

Edited by SK3Blue
Posted
37 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

These lot need a few Hyrox sessions, so unfit. 

given the frequency with which we shit ourselves trying to move the ball around, they'd fit right in

  • Haha 2
Posted
2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

given the frequency with which we shit ourselves trying to move the ball around, they'd fit right in

#announceJoannaWietrzyk

Posted (edited)

need to get Mayling out of CM, get Eddie on an move Sherwood to cm where she's played a lot before, take Payne off

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 1
Posted
26 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

need to get Mayling out of CM, get Eddie on an move Sherwood to cm where she'splayeda lot before, take Payne off

You called it, Nobbs on and released Thomas. We didn’t deal with it. 

Posted
1 minute ago, SK3Blue said:

You called it, Nobbs on and released Thomas. We didn’t deal with it. 

she's just not a midfielder and we've weakened 2 positions, Pelgander should be starting with Bance and Ziu, Sherwood could if Eddie is fully fit

  • Like 1
Posted

We are an absolute pub team. There is no quality anywhere on the pitch. I’ve lost count of how many times we’ve kicked it aimlessly out of play or given the ball away. 

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...