Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

He's Staying......For Now

They'll let his contract expire, which on Rics information should be the ned of next season if I remember right???

Hmmm didn't he sign a 3½ year contract? In which case he has 2½ years left...

Hmmm didn't he sign a 3½ year contract? In which case he has 2½ years left...

I'm sure it was only a 2 1/2 year contract but then he does waffle on about this 3 year plan malarky and I suppose he'd have to be here for the duration which could mean it was a 3 1/2 year deal

Ok well if he's staying then we must back him for the sake of the club, calling for his head will only make matters worse on the pitch. If we continue to support the team then it should give them a lift at least, if the results dont turn around within the next couple of games then the board will do something then surely? Lets see who he brings in.

and season ticket sales for next season will be......................the lowest in 20 years??

Definately, i no that all the lads i go football with wont be renewing if levein is still in charge. Its just a waste of an afternoon watching us play at the moment. May aswell just pick the matches i wanna go to and pay a fraction more.

Definately, i no that all the lads i go football with wont be renewing if levein is still in charge. Its just a waste of an afternoon watching us play at the moment. May aswell just pick the matches i wanna go to and pay a fraction more.

If I pick the matches I fancy going to at the minute I'll be paying less than the price of a season ticket!!

Can't believe some of our 'fans' are more bothered about hating Levein than supporting the team!

HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF AND GIVE THE BOYS SOME SUPPORT FOR GOD'S SAKE! :mad:

Totally agree.

Slightly off topic but would someone tell me what happened to Tim Davies' thread?

I can only think that the cost of getting rid, plus the lack of sensible alternatives has left the board with no choice but to keep Levein.

Pressure is really on him now though, 2 good signings for next to no money will not be easy.

For the sack of Levein's future, and more importantly Leicester City's future , he had better succeed, a very interesting January ahead.

Up the FOXES !

It must be lack of money stopping them sacking the idiot, surly the board members have seen an enough matches and know enough about football to see that C L just isn’t good enough. As for backing the team I have always said in all my post that’s what we ALL must do and my view on that has not changed and never will, but I still want him out.

Now my main concern is the board have backed him with transfer money, but what makes you think that the players he will go for are going to any better than what we currently have? If he thinks that buying players to the standards of Kisnorbo, Douglas, Sylla, MDV is going to help then we are in the sh*t. My other concern is that buying a new forward and whatever player C L thinks we need still isn’t going to cure the current situation, because he will still continue to pick the likes of Kisborbo and Douglas etc, which IMO is still a major part of the problem and just because he buys a player or two this problem still won’t go away and it won’t miraculously cure it’s self over night or over the few matches we have left before its to late to stay of relegation just because of the purchases. Add this to the lack of team motivation, poor team selections etc ,etc, etc, (we have all said this before) and we are back to square one and still realistically facing relegation.

My hope for 2006 is that Levein as the Manager of LCFC sticks it right up his frustrated critics to the delight of his frustrated supporters.

End result being frustration turned into satisfaction.

The board have spoken either agree or disagee with what they have said but as he is the manager of our great club we need to support the team on the pitch. Say what you want on sites like this but try (as frustrating as it maybe) to get behind the manager and players at the games.

Frenzied......Your posts are spot on.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

The money excuse doesnt stick.

"The board is broke cant pay him off"

"Craig has more money to spend on players"

The second statement kind of contradicts the first dont you think. I think its down to the fact we no longer have a chairman with balls who could without his board backing him sack the manager and now need a majority vote. Their isnt even a vote of confidence no comment fromt he chairman or the the cheif exec which I find disgusting. I can only hope now craig turns things around and we dont get relegated.

Archived