Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Praying for a Billionaire Indian/Pakistani takeover!

Ok I know it's gonna cause controversy on here, but I've always prayed, ever since the days of Blackburn's Jack Walker, that we would get a big takeover with unlimited funs to spend in the transfer market.

I AM CITY THROUGH AND THROUGH AND DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT CHELSKI etc, BUT there must probably be some Billionaire Indian or Pakistani wanting to invest in the club - especially due to our links with the Indian team and oru multi-ethnic population in the City.

Who else would welcome the move ??? :yahoo:

Yes it would be nice, but then again there wouldnt be much sense of achievement. Look at chelsea, i can't imagine all their fans are over the moon because the title HAS been bought. I wouldnt want someone with millions and millions, but definately a cash injection would be great! :)

Ok I know it's gonna cause controversy on here, but I've always prayed, ever since the days of Blackburn's Jack Walker, that we would get a big takeover with unlimited funs to spend in the transfer market.

I AM CITY THROUGH AND THROUGH AND DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT CHELSKI etc, BUT there must probably be some Billionaire Indian or Pakistani wanting to invest in the club - especially due to our links with the Indian team and oru multi-ethnic population in the City.

:rolleyes:

Yes it would be nice, but then again there wouldnt be much sense of achievement. Look at chelsea, i can't imagine all their fans are over the moon because the title HAS been bought. I wouldnt want someone with millions and millions, but definately a cash injection would be great! :)

Chelsea have some very good players but Lampard, Terry, Duff etc were already at the club before the cash injection. Sure, they have splashed out on a few big names but so have other clubs down the years.

Its not as if they can buy whoever they want, can you ever see Ronaldhino or Robinho signing for them? They couldnt even get Steve Gerrard or Ashley Cole.

Chelsea are dominating at the moment because they have good players who work hard and have great team spirit and alot of that spirit is down to the manager.

But signing Shaun Wright Phillips for over 20 million and putting him on the bench is just taking the pi ss :D

Chelsea have some very good players but Lampard, Terry, Duff etc were already at the club before the cash injection. Sure, they have splashed out on a few big names but so have other clubs down the years.

Its not as if they can buy whoever they want, can you ever see Ronaldhino or Robinho signing for them? They couldnt even get Steve Gerrard or Ashley Cole.

Chelsea are dominating at the moment because they have good players who work hard and have great team spirit and alot of that spirit is down to the manager.

But signing Shaun Wright Phillips for over 20 million and putting him on the bench is just taking the pi ss :D

Duff was bought with Abramovic money.

Have a word with Lush :):):):):)

Trouble is, most asian business only invest when they know they are getting a good deal and are 100% guaranteed to get something back. So why would they invest in any football team, let alone Leicester City!

Trouble is, most asian business only invest when they know they are getting a good deal and are 100% guaranteed to get something back. So why would they invest in any football team, let alone Leicester City!

As usual, Hitesh is on the money. Except that it applies to all businesses, not just asian ones!

We really should be looking for someone with about £500,000,000 in the bank, and a screw loose.

As usual, Hitesh is on the money. Except that it applies to all businesses, not just asian ones!

We really should be looking for someone with about £500,000,000 in the bank, and a screw loose.

yup, but they are hard to come by! lol Or someone with that kind of money and is bored!

i suggested this in another thread and got my head bitten off for not thinking a rich white person would invest. :unsure:

try convincing Laxmi Mittal one of the riches men in the world im sure he would love poping down the golden mile for a curry! come on TD get on the phone ;)

What about Bill Gates? He could spare a billion or two.

Archived