Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Leicester v Spurs Match Thread

Oh my god, what a game................................... If that does`nt prove that 5-4-1 should banned nothing will, Credit to CL for taking the risk and changing it. Well done lads lets take heart from this and climb the table. Please not another false dawn :blink:

4-5-1, with a change to 4-4-2 and we finally turned the heat up. MDV was fantastic today, held up the ball well and won a shed load of flick ons. Smith was fantastic when switched to the left, and who would have bloody thought it.

UP THE CITY

....I take it we won then?? <JOKE>

What an effin game, flashbacks of the old team spirit from the O'Neill days huh!!

De Vries was OUTSTANDING, obviously had a rocket shoved up his ass!!

:scarf: :fox: :scarf: :fox: :scarf:

We just have to perform like that against Shef Wed, I really hope they can.

De Vries was man of the match - did everything we've wanted to see from him since he signed - did you see him afterwards? Absolutely fu(ked - shows the effort he put in.

Stearman, Hughes, Smith and Williams were all great too - in fact everyone (even Rab) had a good game.

Lets just hope this has a knock onn effect now and we can put a bit of a run together.

Its great to come back from Walkers after a Leicester win! De Vries certainly had a spark tonight.

Well done Leicester!! It gives the fans something to cheer about. Now let us hope they play the same against Sheff Wed on Saturday.

:D

I hope the drug tests after the game turn out to be negative... lol

Anyway, let's go on from here and start turn things around. Hopefully, Fryatt will be the necessary reinforcement.

Does anybody know what we've earned money-wise after this win?

Archived