Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
freund

Levein Out?

Levein oot?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Yes
    • No

to be honest I'm undecided now.

One cup result still doesn't negate the fact where we are in the league, we arent there because were a poor team, they showed that on the pitch tonight....were there because of bad tactics employed!

same vote as always - no

I want to be able to say No, and really think his heart is in the right place, But my answer is still YES, as i think he'll still revert back to playing 4-5-1 and being negative, I hope he does prove me wrong i really really do.

Yes , I still want him gone.

Great result tonight and great performance.

If we get a good result at Wednesday then I'll maybe change my mind and say No he should stay.

We'll see.

Come on, we've just beaten Spurs! Let's get ****ing chuffed tonight then we can all get back to reality tomorrow.

Well said.

I backed him before the game and he still has my backing. As i've said before, we have the makings of an extremely able young side who, with the right stability and guidance, i believe will become a considerable force over the next few seasons.

Stability is what we (as a club) need more than anything, and now with the added inspiration that todays performance will offer i really hope we will be able to build on the result.. We and he have proved that we are able (you can't argue that it was the decision to alter the system with the introduction of Hammond that made the difference)

I'm not going to try and tell anyone what to think, but my opinion is that if we have faith and stick with him through the tough times, we will reap the rewards in the long run.

Great result tonight, and its now up to Levein to keep this moral going, Everyone showed some passion tonight (I know I keep going on about passion :rolleyes:) but at the end of the day its one win out of god knows how many, and we have seen this before, We beat Sheff Utd, but since then done nothing, and we can't keep doing this ratio of winning a game really well then doing nothing for the next few matches.

At this current moment in time I would vote Levein out - No.

But that opinion straight after the match, I know come the next game tonight will all be forgotton, I hope Leicester can keep this up (Obviously) but i'm not sure they can. Levein has won a few more game grace from me, If he keeps it up he may/should (IMO) save his job, at the moment, undecided.

Tonight I questioned alot of Leveins decision, but those decisions I questioned at the time, proved me wrong.

I questioned alot of his decisions. Starting with 4-5-1 again, that does my head in but overall is the only real gripe today. No coincidence that when he changed it we became the better side. 2-0 down, he changes things around and goes to 4-4-2 and from then on spurs dominance turns into more leicester pressure. He must have prvided a decent team talk at half time because I thought for the most part in that second half we were excellent... really went in at them and fully deserved the win.. bring on Chelsea!! :cool::devil:

What a difference a win can make?

Where we're all these "No" comments after the last match and this poll was done? :unsure::rolleyes:

I've said he deserves a few games grace now, but he's job is still on the line for me.

But where we're all the "No's" before tonights game in polls like these?

What a difference a win can make?

Where we're all these "No" comments after the last match and this poll was done? :unsure::rolleyes:

I've said he deserves a few games grace now, but he's job is still on the line for me.

But where we're all the "No's" before tonights game in polls like these?

I would find the message I wrote from the last poll but I said no lol sorry just wanted to show I had faith before the match!

He's earned his stay of execution this week, so 'No' from me.

Although next week could be a different story, but let's enjoy this victory while it lasts.

win more than one game per month , then i might change my mind.

going with current form though we will not win again for a good five games at least.

he does seem to be trying now though , that might be a good sign.

i want Craig to prove me and my doubts wrong and for city to climb the league.

After last night he's earned a stay of execution for now.

But it's still VERY frustrating to see the same bunch of players turn in such dire performances in the league.

He should now keep the same team for the Wednesday game (even with Douglas in goal..), apart from the two suspensions, and keep the spirit going!

Archived