Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Fryatt Has Now Signed For Real

Leicester have signed Walsall striker Matty Fryatt on a three and a half year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Fryatt, 19, has scored 14 goals in all competitions this season and was a product of the Saddlers youth system.

There will be additional payments made by the Foxes for the England under-19 international depending on the number of games he plays for his new club.

The Saddlers will also receive a share of the profit if Leicester sell him on in the future.

Fryatt made scored 30 goals in 78 games for Walsall.

From BBC sport

i have asked myself 1 question though. how come we have got him?

if he's a really exciting prospect, why didn't a premiership side beat us to his signature?

i think it's a gamble, but a worth while one for sure.

i have asked myself 1 question though. how come we have got him?

if he's a really exciting prospect, why didn't a premiership side beat us to his signature?

i think it's a gamble, but a worth while one for sure.

Probably because he's not called Mattheiu LeFryatte :whistle:

good signing, can anyone give a link to some of his goals please?

Naughty naughty not allowed :unsure:

anyway, whats the point of the medical? everyone knows what his injury is.

I remember on LMA manager that if someone was injured you couldnt buy him because he failed the medical. Thats stupid though! :rolleyes:

Naughty naughty not allowed :unsure:

anyway, whats the point of the medical? everyone knows what his injury is.

I remember on LMA manager that if someone was injured you couldnt buy him because he failed the medical. Thats stupid though! :rolleyes:

go on some one please give a link? i am dying to see what this lad can do. i doubt somebody will come onto the site to see if a link has been provided for a LCFC world programme, please????? its only one.

:thumbup::whistle::D

Archived