Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Wilcox

Anyone think Wilcox might be called back for the trip to Hillsborough, considering we have no left wingers available other than Hamill. Or is Lee Morris about to be wheeled out for his annual cameo appearance?

The suspense is killing me.

Some of the bookies had lee Morris 10/1 1st GS against Spurs! Smith was 16/1!! It's criminal the homework the bookies do!

he will go with hamill. I reckon hume could play there though, Elvis and God De vries upfront. Could have a fry up in the 70th minute with De Vries making way.

I would rather play Fryatt from the start than bring him on for 20 mins like Levein did with Hume and Hammond when they first signed. It eats away at a player when they don't score early on in their career at a new club and playing 15-20 mins in their first few games doesn't help that situation.

I would rather play Fryatt from the start than bring him on for 20 mins like Levein did with Hume and Hammond when they first signed. It eats away at a player when they don't score early on in their career at a new club and playing 15-20 mins in their first few games doesn't help that situation.

he's touch and go with that injury though, don't want another Morris on our hands. Best not rush him for the sake of his 1st game.

how many games has morris played for the reserves since recovering from his latest injury?

None because there haven't been any since he's been back in training. Got one tomorrow against Palace though and I hope that him and Weso are both included.

There are two problems we all know with that line-up. Sylla and Kisnorbo. Mainly Sylla.

I'd prefer Gudjonsson for Kisnorbo and Hammond for Sylla - anything to get him out of the team!

Gudjonsson is banned :ph34r: otherwise he'd be in :thumbup:

Archived