Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

sheehan play him

as we all know we need a decent left back, so why does cl never hardly play him, he was quality against inter in the friendly in pre-season, and he looks confident when he plays, either we play him or we need to buy one soon

We don't play him beacuse all Leicster fans are idoits, he was the best defender on the pitch v Crewe until a totally undeserved sending off. Quite cleary Levein is so stupid he doesn't notice we have a player of Roberto Carlos like attacking talents in our side. On top of this I bealive he was once spotted walking on the trent!

Don't bealive me just ask Thrac :whistle:

We don't play him beacuse all Leicster fans are idoits, he was the best defender on the pitch v Crewe until a totally undeserved sending off. Quite cleary Levein is so stupid he doesn't notice we have a player of Roberto Carlos like attacking talents in our side. On top of this I bealive he was once spotted walking on the trent!

:thumbup:

:P:P

They do say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, mind you I use it a lot :P

I hope he had a sh*t on the red side :D

At least you help prove the point I was making to Scowy.

Can you explain your reasoning behind this? It was a clear deserved sending off.

At least you help prove the point I was making to Scowy.

Keep your dummy in it was a joke. Just because you think he's the next Ashley Cole and I don't agree, doesn't mean that I think he's a bad player, in fact I think he's a very talented young lad with a great future in front of him. :P . However he will get fair judgement from me, he's performance was poor at crewe, he's no Roberto Carlos and he certainly can't walk on the river Trent, and im afriad I will need video evidence of the latter if you want me to bealive you.

Keep your dummy in it was a joke. Just because you think he's the next Ashley Cole and I don't agree, doesn't mean that I think he's a bad player, in fact I think he's a very talented young lad with a great future in front of him. :P . However he will get fair judgement from me, he's performance was poor at crewe, he's no Roberto Carlos and he certainly can't walk on the river Trent, and im afriad I will need video evidence of the latter if you want me to bealive you.

It will be interesting to read your "fair judgement" when it comes.

I just hope its fairer than your misrepresentation of my own opinions.

To spell out those views simply:

a) I think Sheehan is the best attacking left-back in the club and we've needed to play an attacking left back for months. That we've not has cost us dearly.

b) He should be given a proper chance to show whether he can cope (say four games).

c) He should be treated as fairly as other players.

I don't think there is anything ambiguous about that. Yet none of those things have applied.

If they were and he failed I'll happily rest my case because basically, whether he plays or not is immaterial to me but Leicester's results are pissing me off big time and especially when there's no need for them.

Frankly with the staggering number of goals we've conceded through the left back position I cannot see there is very much to lose although I believe Levein has quite possibly left it too late now, both for himself and possibly for Leicester.

You sarcastically suggest I think Levein is stupid. I don't. But not playing an attacking left-back was negative, persisting with an ineffective right winger inexplicable and missing one proven centre-forward for half of the season was not clever either. Oh yes, buying Gilbert was a waste of time and money, Hamill looks the same so far and many of Levein's tactical decisions have been questionable.

I could (and have at times) listed the good things he's done but the silly ones have left us where we are today and I doubt he'll be given much longer to change that trend.

Archived