Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

We are in deep deep trouble

Today my suspicions have been confirmed.

We can't win two games on the bounce, it's just too much for Levein to take.

We can't defend a lead properly.

We find it damn near impossible to get back into games when behind, unlike so many other teams. (Spurs was probably a one off, we'll see)

We are going to go down like this, I'm sure of it. The most frustrating thing is, we know we can play well, like we did against Sheff Utd and Spurs, but we can't just turn out when we feel like it, we have to do it week in, week out. Levein is incapable of doing that.

If you look at our performances, the vast majority of them have been poor, there is no hiding from it.

another saturday ruined by this shower of sh!te who masquerade as a 'team'.

We're going to go down and lose all of our players, players who should be able to get us out of this mess... if they could perform consistently.

sigh

I was just about to ask the question if its possible that we will stay up, but right now I just can't see it. This team can perform but there is no confidence, even a win over a top 4 Premiership side can't seem to motivate them or Levein. We loose to Plymouth in a few games time and that will be it for me, I hate to be a defeatist but it just seems we are on a downhill slide with no way out.

The thing is, what can we do? I can't see anything that can be done, we could sack Levein, we could sack the board, but I can't see anything making a difference. We're in trouble.

the board are obviously clueless and will blame levein.

the leicester mockery will paint a rosy picture of the match and expect poeple to buy it.

craig will delude himself into thinking he is doing great and it will all change come the next match.

and.....

true madness is doing the same thing repeatedly but expecting something different to happen from what has gone on before

I was just about to ask the question if its possible that we will stay up, but right now I just can't see it. This team can perform but there is no confidence, even a win over a top 4 Premiership side can't seem to motivate them or Levein. We loose to Plymouth in a few games time and that will be it for me, I hate to be a defeatist but it just seems we are on a downhill slide with no way out.

The thing is, what can we do? I can't see anything that can be done, we could sack Levein, we could sack the board, but I can't see anything making a difference. We're in trouble.

i feel the same. just exasperated by it all

I truly feel that this bunch are the most DISHONEST bunch of players ever to (dis)grace the Leicester shirt.

There is no way you can one week outplay a top Premiership side and the next lie down and die to a team near the bottom of our league.

It's time to get rid of the fair weather players who only choose to try in "special" matches...... nominations please!

I think the motivation boils down to the manager, its a shame it took us falling into the bottom 3 for people to wake and realise we are well and truly in the shit.

Will we recover without a change of manager? very unlikely

Will we recover sacking levein and using either kelly or dublin as temp manager? possibly

Will we recover appointing a proven manager? possibly

Crunch is if we keep craig we relegated, I have seen nothing that convinces me that he can turn it around, his best run of form was at the end of last season when we was playing teams that had nothing to play for, if we change the manager now we may get out of it, it will bring in fresh idea's and give the players a short term boost. I think now to avoid relegation we will need something like a 1.4 points average for the remainder of the season (currently 0.26 for last 8) that will surely involve at least 1 winning run of min 3 games I think and at least 2 or 3 away wins. I look at craig's record and that just isnt going to happen. So board decide is it craig and league 1 football next season or a new manager.

supprise supprise we went back to hoof ball tactics today and mdv got a full 90 yet elvis gets hauled off.

when stearman went off we should of brought hume on and gone 3-4-3

I disagree.

We shudda took Hammil off and brought Hume on. Put Hammond to RW and bang Hume up top.

And then put NEJ on the left and Gerrbrand in the centre.

Archived