Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Where Levien will go, if anywhere.

Won't be Dundee Utd. They've sorted that job out. Inverness are looking about though...

Leicester: Population of about a third of a million, stadium capacity 32,500, enough potential to stay in the FA Premiership with the right management and a bit of luck!

Inverness: Population of about sixty people (I'm guessing), stadium only has one stand, not even big enough for the Scottish Premier league.

Levein would definitely see this as being too big a step down. Plus, unless the Loch Ness monster happens to be loaded, then there is no way ICT could pay his wages.

Leicester: Population of about a third of a million, stadium capacity 32,500, enough potential to stay in the FA Premiership with the right management and a bit of luck!

Inverness: Population of about sixty people (I'm guessing), stadium only has one stand, not even big enough for the Scottish Premier league.

Levein would definitely see this as being too big a step down. Plus, unless the Loch Ness monster happens to be loaded, then there is no way ICT could pay his wages.

Good call ! hay where about in Braunstone Town

I can see us doing a Milwall and moving Craig upstairs as director of football rather then sacking him, that is if we do anything, any thoughts?

If they wished, couldn't the club send him on "gardening leave" and therefore continue to pay him week by week until either his contract is up or, more likely, he gets another offer and leaves by whatever mutual arrangement is made. City would then appoint a new man with attacking inclinations and motivating skills to try to sort the mess out.

At Inverness, that's only sixty people to get on his back each game! :P

Actually its just less then a quarter :whistle:

If they wished, couldn't the club send him on "gardening leave" and therefore continue to pay him week by week until either his contract is up or, more likely, he gets another offer and leaves by whatever mutual arrangement is made. City would then appoint a new man with attacking inclinations and motivating skills to try to sort the mess out.

I did wonder about that, obviously it's fairly common in Business. I've not heard of it happening in Football though, so I suspect there is a settlement agreement in most manager contracts. It's hardly a rare occurance after all.

I did wonder about that, obviously it's fairly common in Business. I've not heard of it happening in Football though, so I suspect there is a settlement agreement in most manager contracts. It's hardly a rare occurance after all.

Peter Kenyon was on gardening leave before he joined Chelsea from Man U. Obviously not quite the same as a manager though

Peter Kenyon was on gardening leave before he joined Chelsea from Man U. Obviously not quite the same as a manager though

Wasn't Harry Rednap put on 'gardening leave' when he left Southampton toward the end of last year? I'm sure I remember him saying something like that in an interview.

Wasn't Harry Rednap put on 'gardening leave' when he left Southampton toward the end of last year? I'm sure I remember him saying something like that in an interview.

I thought he said he was going to spend saturday afternoons doing some gardening

Apart from the fact that they are already in the Scottish Premier League, Inverness are about Levein's level.

Archived