Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Where Levien will go, if anywhere.

I can see us doing a Milwall and moving Craig upstairs as director of football rather then sacking him, that is if we do anything, any thoughts?

We need to apoint a Director of Football for the rest of this season to tell CL what to do. Also get rid of some of his training staff as the training is not working. A Director of Football would be cheaper than sacking him.

he won't be sacked, but even if he was i would suggest he will be out the door completely. if he decided to move upstairs he would pretty much be agreeing to his incompetance as a manager and probably the end of his managerial career.

There's no way Levein would do that, he wouldn't allow it. The scenario I see happening is him being sacked and Rob Kelly being given the job.

Levein doesn't work with Director of Footballers, one of the reason why he left Hearts and the reason why Bassett was given the chop.

We need to apoint a Director of Football for the rest of this season to tell CL what to do. Also get rid of some of his training staff as the training is not working. A Director of Football would be cheaper than sacking him.

Levein would be dead against that. He shifted Bassett out ASAP, and seems a very independent man. I suppose if the board were to enforce a Director Of Football, this may force Levein to resign.

All speculation, of course. :unsure:

There's no way Levein would do that, he wouldn't allow it. The scenario I see happening is him being sacked and Rob Kelly being given the job.

Levein doesn't work with Director of Footballers, one of the reason why he left Hearts and the reason why Bassett was given the chop.

Maybe if we employ one, he will piss off then. :thumbup:

Well I think its about time we did somthing and seeing as we don't want to pay to sack him, forcing a issue like this may be the best way. He can be as independant but even he must see he needs help in one shape or form.

Well I think its about time we did somthing and seeing as we don't want to pay to sack him, forcing a issue like this may be the best way. He can be as independant but even he must see he needs help in one shape or form.

I'm afraid it's the sack or nothing, there is no way he will leave his post. This was his big chance to get into top flight management and he believes he still can do it. He probably thinks, if he leaves there will be very few english clubs that will be interested in him and his chance will be gone!!!

Levien is being selfish as to sacrifice the clubs fortunes for his own gains!!!!

I can see us doing a Milwall and moving Craig upstairs as director of football rather then sacking him, that is if we do anything, any thoughts?

I always thought that the Director of Football role was for candidates who had a "distinguished" or successful managerial career. So why would City be that stupid as to appoint Craig Levein that role?

I always thought that the Director of Football role was for candidates who had a "distinguished" or successful managerial career. So why would City be that stupid as to appoint Craig Levein that role?

U mean like Clive Woodward. :ermm:

Dont even think about mentioning anything to do with Rugby, differnt sport doesn't count. :rolleyes:

U mean like Clive Woodward. :ermm:

Dont even think about mentioning anything to do with Rugby, differnt sport doesn't count. :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? Clive Woodward???? Where does he come into this????

unfortunately that is called constructive dismissal (ie he is forced to quit) and we would have to pay compo anyway.

Not really, our league position proves that Levein needs help, providing help could not/would not hold up as constructive dissmissal it would be his pride that made him walk :thumbup:

I blame him just as much, if not more than Levein.

Archived