Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parsons

Too many strikers?

Mark De Vries

Elvis Hammond

Ian Hume

Matty Fryatt

Dion Dublin - not sure if he will be playing upfront again though (thats a good thing)

then we have these on the fringes...

Chris O'Grady

Ashley Chambers

Lee Morris

i can see 1 or 2 strikers leaving soon to be honest, probably during the summer, there will be some unhappy strikers due to the fact that there is too much competion for a place

i can see Dublin leaving but who else?

does Lee morris have a chance? or maybe even Chris O'Grady will be off?

Your thoughts??

Mark De Vries

Elvis Hammond

Ian Hume

Matty Fryatt

Dion Dublin - not sure if he will be playing upfront again though (thats a good thing)

then we have these on the fringes...

Chris O'Grady

Ashley Chambers

Lee Morris

i can see 1 or 2 strikers leaving soon to be honest, probably during the summer, there will be some unhappy strikers due to the fact that there is too much competion for a place

i can see Dublin leaving but who else?

does Lee morris have a chance? or maybe even Chris O'Grady will be off?

Your thoughts??

Dion Dublin - out of contract in the summer, rumoured to have had a bust up, will he be offered a new contract?

Chris O'Grady - being chased to go out on loan

Ashley Chambers - still only 15, inexperienced, but has a very briht future ahead his time will come

Lee Morris - Out of contract in the summer, normally a winger though He has 4 months to win a contract.

Iain Hume - just signed seems to be happy here

Elvis Hammond - same as Hume

Matty Fryatt - just signed

Mark De Vries - Levein won't accept any offers for him.

Dion Dublin - out of contract in the summer, rumoured to have had a bust up, will he be offered a new contract?

Chris O'Grady - being chased to go out on loan

Ashley Chambers - still only 15, inexperienced, but has a very briht future ahead his time will come

Lee Morris - Out of contract in the summer, normally a winger though He has 4 months to win a contract.

Iain Hume - just signed seems to be happy here

Elvis Hammond - same as Hume

Matty Fryatt - just signed

Mark De Vries - Levein won't accept any offers for him.

I'd agree with that beyond the Iain Hume bit, apparently he is very unsettled .... I would be fuming if he goes, but then if CL keeps playing deep freeze then I can't blame to bloke for being unsettled if he can't get a game. I mean now Fryatt is here, we are going to have four experienced first team strikers, two which are going to sit on the bench ? I seriously don't think so, I reckon at least one will go ! Unless he starts playing Hammond on the right ? but we have Sylla playing there at the moment who CL seems to love ....

I'd agree with that beyond the Iain Hume bit, apparently he is very unsettled .... I would be fuming if he goes, but then if CL keeps playing deep freeze then I can't blame to bloke for being unsettled if he can't get a game. I mean now Fryatt is here, we are going to have four experienced first team strikers, two which are going to sit on the bench ? I seriously don't think so, I reckon at least one will go ! Unless he starts playing Hammond on the right ? but we have Sylla playing there at the moment who CL seems to love ....

He is away for afro nations, at the minute though, small mercy's.

Dublin- Will leave in the summer if not Jan transfer window.

De vries- Here for the long run unfortunately for LCFC.

Hume- rumoured to have had bust up with manager, but Levein will go before he goes.

Hammond- Just arrived really.

Fryatt- Just arrived.

O'Grady- Will probably go on loan to Rushden and diamonds.

Morris- Good player but out of contract in the summer. will probably play a few blinders and go to Wigan or someone like that for nowt!

Dublin- think he will leave at end of season

De vries- going no where

Hume- well if bust up is true i hope they sort it out cant see him leaving though

Hammond- staying

Fryatt- only just got here so wont go

O'Grady- loan

Morris- who knows, he may impress and get new contract?????????

Dublin- think he will leave at end of season

De vries- going no where

Hume- well if bust up is true i hope they sort it out cant see him leaving though

Hammond- staying

Fryatt- only just got here so wont go

O'Grady- loan

Morris- who knows, he may impress and get new contract?????????

Don't tell me that .... If I keep wishing hard enough I hope he might leave .....

Dublin - Useless

De Vries - Useless

Fryatt - Striker number 1. Perfect partner for Hume.

Hume - Impressed me whenever he's played, so why the hell isn't he playing? Striker number 2.

Hammond - Full of pace and running, but not a great finisher, would be more useful on the right wing.

O'Grady - Same as Hammond? I hear he played well for the Reserves on the wing last night.

Morris - Let's see if he makes it through at least 3 reserve games until we judge this guy.

It may look like a lot, but when all are fit and available i only consider two of them worthy of starting games up front - let's hope the partnership clicks. Let's hope Mr Levein plays them... :rolleyes:

Dublin - Useless

De Vries - Useless

Fryatt - Striker number 1. Perfect partner for Hume.

Hume - Impressed me whenever he's played, so why the hell isn't he playing? Striker number 2.

Hammond - Full of pace and running, but not a great finisher, would be more useful on the right wing.

O'Grady - Same as Hammond? I hear he played well for the Reserves on the wing last night.

Morris - Let's see if he makes it through at least 3 reserve games until we judge this guy.

It may look like a lot, but when all are fit and available i only consider two of them worthy of starting games up front - let's hope the partnership clicks. Let's hope Mr Levein plays them... :rolleyes:

Come on!! i'm sure he makes a great brew. :P

Mark De Vries- Please, please can he leave.

Elvis Hammond - Seems alright, still dont think he is the 20 goal a season striker we need.

Ian Hume - Hopefully we will hang on to him, he has looked good.

Matty Fryatt - If he is half as good as he is on FM06 we have a top Championship striker

Dion Dublin - His playing career is almost over, not a bad player to shove up front for the last 15min if a goal is needed.

Lee Morris - Injury prone, is there anything else to say? Probably leave in the summer unless he can impress at during the remaineder of the season. More of a left winger anyway, must be better than Hamill.

Its not the number of strikers that is the problem, its the quality. Maybe Hume and Fryatt will form a good partnership with Hammond coming off the bench.

The partnership he will play v Cardiff will be Fryatt and De Vries. This is because in Leveins eyes De Vries is the best striker at the club and unfortunately De Vries' performance against Spurs merely consolidated that opinion (even though it is still his only good game in a Leicester shirt). That is why Levein should go. He is obviously ClueLess about players ability. I would rather play O'Grady and an injured Morris up front than let De Vries near the starting line up. I'm afraid it is De Vries' (or Leveins depending on which way you look at it as the manager picks the team) fault that wee are where we are.

In fact Levein should be kicked out the club for making Hume play in the reserves IMO.

I am sick to the stomach of his stupid excuses.

LEVEIN OUT! :mad:

The partnership he will play v Cardiff will be Fryatt and De Vries. This is because in Leveins eyes De Vries is the best striker at the club and unfortunately De Vries' performance against Spurs merely consolidated that opinion (even though it is still his only good game in a Leicester shirt). That is why Levein should go. He is obviously ClueLess about players ability. I would rather play O'Grady and an injured Morris up front than let De Vries near the starting line up. I'm afraid it is De Vries' (or Leveins depending on which way you look at it as the manager picks the team) fault that wee are where we are.

In fact Levein should be kicked out the club for making Hume play in the reserves IMO.

I am sick to the stomach of his stupid excuses.

i hope not, lets make sure he see's sense on the fact it wont work! i say we let 2 strikers who obviously know what there doing and are prepared to work for the ball play! hume and fryatt for striker partnership i say!!

i hope not, lets make sure he see's sense on the fact it wont work! i say we let 2 strikers who obviously know what there doing and are prepared to work for the ball play! hume and fryatt for striker partnership i say!!

The fact is that if Levein plays De Vries with Fryatt he is a fool. It is obvious to pretty much everone that Hume and Fryatt is the best partnership and if Levein doesnt know that, then he is more of a dimwit than i thought.

The fact is that if Levein plays De Vries with Fryatt he is a fool. It is obvious to pretty much everone that Hume and Fryatt is the best partnership and if Levein doesnt know that, then he is more of a dimwit than i thought.

You can't wack the ball up to Hume or Fryatt. Would make Maybury redundant to. :rolleyes:

Dion Dublin - Will be leaving sooner rather than later.

Mark De Vries - Going to be with us for a while, can have an odd good game.

Iain Hume - Should be staying but probably won't be.

Elvis Hammond - Should be adapted to also play much more down the right than he already does, moving him over there would be good buisness.

Matty Fryatt - Nothing to say so far, should be here for a while.

Chris O'Grady - Will probably leave on loan, wish he would stay around for a bit personally.

Lee Morris - If he avoids another injury I hope he will be here for a while.

Archived