Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

Cardiff Match Thread

maybe de vries will score a couple today, not likely, but you never know. he had a great game against spurs, it's about time he did it again.

About time? It was only two games ago. He's not allowed another game until at least early October.

:w00t:

About time? It was only two games ago. He's not allowed another game until at least early October.

:w00t:

i am aware of how many games ago it was, you know what i mean, i was trying to say that he needs to start putting in more performaces like that, rather than 1 good game every 15-20

does anyone else find levein's voice really really annoying? it really pisses me off.

He bloody doesn't speak loud enough - I have to turn up the volume a couple of notches to hear what he says (although usually it's not worth it ;) ) - speak up man!!!

He bloody doesn't speak loud enough - I have to turn up the volume a couple of notches to hear what he says (although usually isn't not worth it ;) ) - speak up man!!!

He talks really quietly but will then raise his voice unexpectedly and it always makes me jump :unsure:

Archived