Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Our fans are pathetic

Like most people I think we need to get rid of Levein, but for the 90 minuites we need to be supporting the team. Negative attitude in the stands will rub of onto the pitch, and as for you foold shouting Levein out all game, concentrate your efforts on getting behind the land and let your feeling known after the game.

None of us like the situation we are in but theres two ways you can go about it

1. Moan, shout and get all heated up about it and slag all the players off. or

2. support and encourage them and try and get through it.

I know which one is best,

Works both ways, We pays the players wages? The fans. Why do people go to games? To be entertained.

If the players play well entertain us, we will praise them, we will create a good atmosphere, this good atmosphere rubs onto the players, the players play better and win. It all starts with the players playing well though.

This has been shown and done in the Tottenham game...Ah I forgot :doh: the players only proform when they play the bigger team. Is there something in there contracts saying the only need to play well against the big clubs and not care about the smaller clubs? :ermm::unsure: because I see no other reason for the players efforts, passion, will to win when the play the bigger/smaller clubs do you?!

Why should we praise them? Waste our breath when we are paying there wages?

Yes we shouldn't slag them off and we shouldn't stop supporting them but why should we bother when we're paying good money on stupid wages, to watch shite?!

Like most people I think we need to get rid of Levein, but for the 90 minuites we need to be supporting the team. Negative attitude in the stands will rub of onto the pitch, and as for you foold shouting Levein out all game, concentrate your efforts on getting behind the land and let your feeling known after the game.

Do you really, maybe if you joined in the Levein chant all game this club would be rid of him sooner and on to the next level, call yourself a true supporter if you must, but as far as i am concerned by supporting Levein through the ninety minutes you are giving the players the message that this is all acceptable and you are part of the demise of this club YOU GUTLESS MOORON

You are pathetic starting a thread with the title ... our fans are pathetic !

Leicester fans are superb & have put up with shit results for the last 3 seasons, you name me any other club in the world whose fans would cheer & encourage for the 90 mins regardless of performances .. .well ? there are none & that includes ourselves we are no better or worse than anyone else. Stop blaming the fans the buck stops with the manager & players we can't control team selection & tactics or anything that goes on on the pitch.

I think you'll find that when you have had enough week after week, it stops.

Fans are the life and soul of a football club, if they are not happy then so be it.

With someone who has Kisnorbo in their avatar, what do you know??

That happens to be from the summer when he was suppost to be the dogs bollocks, haven't changed it yet.

The most important thing at the moment is winning matchs, we need as many points as possible to climb the tabel, we need to help with our support to do this, are you to simple minded to realise this?

That happens to be from the summer when he was suppost to be the dogs bollocks, haven't changed it yet.

The most important thing at the moment is winning matchs, we need as many points as possible to climb the tabel, we need to help with our support to do this, are you to simple minded to realise this?

State the obvious.

And yes, you've said it...HELP - That's all we can do, and if the players give the fans something back, the fans might start to give then something back...

Teeno, it seems you know f**k all.

Is there anything wrong with wanting your team do well, I want nothing more than to see City back in the premiership. Its deffinatly time for Levein to go but there are other ways of voicing this that don't effect the performance of the team.

Do you really, maybe if you joined in the Levein chant all game this club would be rid of him sooner and on to the next level, call yourself a true supporter if you must, but as far as i am concerned by supporting Levein through the ninety minutes you are giving the players the message that this is all acceptable and you are part of the demise of this club YOU GUTLESS MOORON

Unfortunately those that create a negative atmosphere during the game(s) are partially responsible for our current plight.

Anyone who believes otherwise, try doing your job with a crowd of people telling you you're sh*t and see how well you do.

Furthermore, please name the number of games we've actually won when the crowd have been negative from the start. I guarantee you it's not many.

As I've said before, by all means make your feelings felt after the game but not during.

i will stand and shout for CL out from minute 1 to minute 90 i go home and away and am oldskool pen 3 from filbert days does not matter if we support team or not in 90 minutes they serve up the same dross until this **** is removed and banished from leicester i will not rest he is destroying a club and will leave it on its knees the man has to be removed in anyway possible

Like ive said many times before, if you pay your money to go watch this shit, you have the right to chant, cheer, boo, call for managers heads, sing, etc etc, its out of line you calling fellow fans pathetic.

No it isn't, if you've paid good money to see your side and your own supporters make it difficult for your own team to get a result.

Unfortunately those that create a negative atmosphere during the game(s) are partially responsible for our current plight.

Anyone who believes otherwise, try doing your job with a crowd of people telling you you're sh*t and see how well you do.

Furthermore, please name the number of games we've actually won when the crowd have been negative from the start. I guarantee you it's not many.

As I've said before, by all means make your feelings felt after the game but not during.

There's another ready made excuse for Levein...... The fans keep moaning.

Like ive said many times before, if you pay your money to go watch this shit, you have the right to chant, cheer, boo, call for managers heads, sing, etc etc, its out of line you calling fellow fans pathetic.

Starts to piss you off though when people like this bloke he sits below me didn't shut up all game singing Levein out. Us L1ers were trying our hearts out all game to get behind the team but no f**ker joined in.

Time Davies knows how we fell, enough of you have emailed him.

One lad (in this case Teeno) is showing his care and passion for the club and you lot shoot him down, the lads right, you are pathetic, most fans were today, chanting Levein out when there was still 3mins to play and we were trying to attack, save all your shite for the final whistle, you've focused so much hatred upon this guy who doesn't care about any of us, hes not a Leicester fan, why should he? that you've forgotton about what you came to see, the players, they needed support today after Koumas's goal and we just gave up, you give up, they give up, dont expect anything when you give nothing.

One lad (in this case Teeno) is showing his care and passion for the club and you lot shoot him down, the lads right, you are pathetic, most fans were today, chanting Levein out when there was still 3mins to play and we were trying to attack, save all your shite for the final whistle, you've focused so much hatred upon this guy who doesn't care about any of us, hes not a Leicester fan, why should he? that you've forgotton about what you came to see, the players, they needed support today after Koumas's goal and we just gave up, you give up, they give up, dont expect anything when you give nothing.

Well said boy

There are a people here who criticise their fellow Leicester fans - and I don't like it one bit.

Every fan who pays to watch Leicester has every right to boo, jeer, abuse and shout nasty things at the players/management/board etc. That doesn't make them any less of a fan. Personally, if I was there today I would have slaughtered Levein during the game AND after it.

The club need to know how much we are against Levein. Things need to be done NOW, and if that means chanting Levein Out during the match then so be it.

Fans who think that other fans should cheer the team for 90 minutes and then express their disgust at Levein (after the match) - well that's just too scientific and planned. We should express our emotion AS AND WHEN WE LIKE not when the club wants us to.

Yes fair enough if we abuse the manager throughout the game, it may not help the players for this particular game. But if it means that Levein gets sacked ASAP then it will help the players in the longer term. With Levein there is only one way we're heading - and the longer he stays the less likely it is that we'll climb out of this pit.

Bottom line - fans should do WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF LEVEIN.

its not many because this season we have hardly won any period.

the team is sh*t and it really does not matter how much you cheer them on.

i sat in the kop today because i could not get to my usual place and the lads there made plenty of noise throughout the game.

it only started to become negative when the team yet again fell apart.

there was one point in the match where one of their players ran the length of the pitch without being tackled until in our penalty area.

kisnorbet made a vain attempt to follow him but fell over.

kisnorbet does not deserve to be in the side. poeple who say he adds a defensive element to the midfield should be made to rewatch todays garbage.

Levein needs his name calling for from the warm up till after the game as far as I'm concerned his time is up the sooner we get our point across the better.

If you wait till after the game Levein soon scuttles off down the tunnel & all you ever hear is the away fans celebrating yet another win.

It's Levein & the players who are pathetic not the fans infact we have been the most patient fans he could ever wish for ! at other clubs he would have been lynched by now.

Levein needs his name calling for from the warm up till after the game as far as I'm concerned his time is up the sooner we get our point across the better.

If you wait till after the game Levein soon scuttles off down the tunnel & all you ever hear is the away fans celebrating yet another win.

It's Levein & the players wha are pathetic not the fans infact we have been the most patient fans he could ever wish for ! at other clubs he would have been lynched by now.

Exactly.

Top post :thumbup:

With someone who has Kisnorbo in their avatar, what do you know??

For someone who has Martin Allen in their signature, what do you know? Allen's a good manager, but why the fcuk would he come to leicester? What the fcuk do you know?

Say it to teeno's face

Also, whats wrong with booing afetr the 90 mins are up? That doesnt give the message its acceptable, does it?

Sorry for the rant, but some people are just tossers

There are a people here who criticise their fellow Leicester fans - and I don't like it one bit.

Every fan who pays to watch Leicester has every right to boo, jeer, abuse and shout nasty things at the players/management/board etc. That doesn't make them any less of a fan. Personally, if I was there today I would have slaughtered Levein during the game AND after it.

The club need to know how much we are against Levein. Things need to be done NOW, and if that means chanting Levein Out during the match then so be it.

Fans who think that other fans should cheer the team for 90 minutes and then express their disgust at Levein (after the match) - well that's just too scientific and planned. We should express our emotion AS AND WHEN WE LIKE not when the club wants us to.

Yes fair enough if we abuse the manager throughout the game, it may not help the players for this particular game. But if it means that Levein gets sacked ASAP then it will help the players in the longer term. With Levein there is only one way we're heading - and the longer he stays the less likely it is that we'll climb out of this pit.

Bottom line - fans should do WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET RID OF LEVEIN.

Seems to me your more pasionate about getting rid of a manager than seeing your team win matches.

Archived