Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Our fans are pathetic

How dare you?? i put it too you that people like you are responsible for our current plight, cheering and applauding players when they have performed shite and giving the impression that it is acceptable too play in this manor. :mad:

This is a no brainer really; where have I once said I applaud poor performances? My point is that a number of our fans lack sufficient self control for the best of the team and club. Now I'm at the point where I think Levein has to go and the most effective way of doing this would be not to boo the players during the game but after the whistle and organise a protest both inside and outside the ground. It's been done before.

Well said Jase.

I personally have got to a stage where in an ideal world, I would replace Levein. But it's not as simple as that.

I think some of you have to realise that sacking Levein isn't as easy as you think. First of all we'll have to pay him off, and then replace him with a new manager, who is most likely to be in employment. Could be a very costly and drawn-out process.

We're all frustrated, and we all want what's best for the club. However, expressing negativity throughout a game won't help in any shape or form. If you want Levein out, fair enough, but do it outside of a game. Plan a protest before or after a game if you feel that passionately about it.

I'll admit to losing my wrag in the 90th minute and joining the Levein out chants. However I do agree with Teeno the abuse should be cut out, at least until the game is nearing the end. Some say that they have tried cheering the team and it hasn't worked. I think thats rubbish the only time the walkers stadium really gets behind the team is when we are winning, or playing well. Some would say thats the way its suppouse to be, I don't agree.

Ask for abuse Kisnorbo got it was totally unwarrented. He wasn't even that bad and played better then golden boy Smith ( who, may I remind everyone gave the ball away for Jeromes header ) Kisnorbo actually won the ball back for us on a few occasions yesterday, which led to some half decent attacks. He was far from brilliant, he still cant pass and his control is woeful, on the whole though it wasnt that bad a peformance. Certainly not one deserved of the abuse he got. All those who booed his name being read out at the start are obviously in-bred chav idiots.

De Vries is another one who played better then most, better then Hughes, better then Smith, arguable better then Fryatt. However because he is Mark De Vries he gets booed and yelled at, ridicoulous. What on earth has Rab done as well? he's not had a moment of madness since stoke :smile:

Slateing the manager is one thing but when we start slateing then players its gone to far. Remember we can sack Levein but most of them have signed three year contracts. Were stuck with them for at least the rest of the season so we really had may as well get behind them.

You are pathetic starting a thread with the title ... our fans are pathetic !

Leicester fans are superb & have put up with shit results for the last 3 seasons, you name me any other club in the world whose fans would cheer & encourage for the 90 mins regardless of performances .. .well ? there are none & that includes ourselves we are no better or worse than anyone else. Stop blaming the fans the buck stops with the manager & players we can't control team selection & tactics or anything that goes on on the pitch.

I agree with most of what your saying but the bit about about the fans cheering and encouraging for 90 mins, I do, but i beleive you and me mate are in a bit of a minority.

Chunx

Some say that they have tried cheering the team and it hasn't worked. I think thats rubbish the only time the walkers stadium really gets behind the team is when we are winning, or playing well. Some would say thats the way its supposed to be, I don't agree.

Very true, when we have a period of pressure, the corwd gets behind the team. Otherwise, its like a **** graveyard. People used to clap and shout 'come on leicester' if we got a corner. now we dont even do that.

As for abuse Kisnorbo got it was totally unwarrented. He wasn't even that bad and played better then golden boy Smith ( who, may I remind everyone gave the ball away for Jeromes header ) Kisnorbo actually won the ball back for us on a few occasions yesterday, which led to some half decent attacks. He was far from brilliant, he still cant pass and his control is woeful, on the whole though it wasnt that bad a peformance. Certainly not one deserved of the abuse he got. All those who booed his name being read out at the start are obviously in-bred chav idiots.

De Vries is another one who played better then most, better then Hughes, better then Smith, arguable better then Fryatt. However because he is Mark De Vries he gets booed and yelled at, ridicoulous. What on earth has Rab done as well? he's not had a moment of madness since stoke :smile:

Again, 100% correct. Smith was ineffective yesterday, but because he's young, English, and from Arsenal, he doesnt get abuse, whereas because de Vries is a big lump, Kisnorbo is bambi, and Rab looks like fredi Kruga, they get booed when the teams are read out. pathetic.

You may say 'we all want the best for leicester', but obviously not if you think thats supporting your team.

Very true, when we have a period of pressure, the corwd gets behind the team. Otherwise, its like a **** graveyard. People used to clap and shout 'come on leicester' if we got a corner. now we dont even do that.

Again, 100% correct. Smith was ineffective yesterday, but because he's young, English, and from Arsenal, he doesnt get abuse, whereas because de Vries is a big lump, Kisnorbo is bambi, and Rab looks like fredi Kruga, they get booed when the teams are read out. pathetic.

You may say 'we all want the best for leicester', but obviously not if you think thats supporting your team.

I dont boo when the team is read out but..

Smith does'nt get booed 'cos he can be allowed a bad game now and again , most of the time he's being our **** saviour.

Whereas Kisnorbo has done nothing for us , he contributes nothing to the team , makes a few challenges in a game and thats it , cant pass , runs around like a twat and gets forward way too much.

Douglas does'nt make me feel confident at all , and I would rather have Henderson in goal , but I wont boo him.

de Vries had a good game yesterday I thought , ran himself into the ground and created a number of chances for himself.

Kisnorbo is a disgrace to Leicester just like his scottish lover Craig Levein.

HI EVERYONE FIRST TIME POSTER - I WENT TO THE GAME YESTERDAY. AGAIN ANOTHER CRAP PERFORMANCE AFTER PROMISING SO MUCH.

PESRSONALLY LEVEIN SHOULD GO NOW AND EVEN IF WE STAY UP AND PERSIST WITH HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON HE SHOULD GO. LAST SEASON WE FINISHED 15TH AND 0N CURRENT FORM WE ARE UNLIKELY TO EVEN FINISH THAT HIGH.

AT THE START OF THE SEASON I DIDN'T THINK WE WOULD FINISH IN THE TOP 6TH LET ALONE TOP 2 BUT EVEN SO I EXPECTED A BETTER SEASON THAN THIS AND IF ANY PROGRESS WAS TO BE MADE A TOP 10 FINISH HAD TO BE THE AIM AT LEAST.

IN TERMS OF TEAM PERFORMANCES NO REALLY IMPRESSED BUT I THOUGHT FRYATT LOOKED GOOD AND PUT IN A GOOD PERFORMANCE. I ALSO THOUGHT HUGHES WAS AS BAD IF NOT WORSE THAN KISNORBO

BY THE WAY DIDN'T KISNORBO SCORE THE WINNER IN OUR LAST AWAY WIN AT WATFORD.

AS FOR PATHETIC FANS IT IS INCREASINGLY CLEAR LEVEIN DOESN'T HAVE THE SUPPORT OF MOST FANS AND HE SHOULD GO BEFORE HE GETS LYNCHED.

Like most people I think we need to get rid of Levein, but for the 90 minuites we need to be supporting the team. Negative attitude in the stands will rub of onto the pitch, and as for you foold shouting Levein out all game, concentrate your efforts on getting behind the land and let your feeling known after the game.

None of us like the situation we are in but theres two ways you can go about it

1. Moan, shout and get all heated up about it and slag all the players off. or

2. support and encourage them and try and get through it.

I know which one is best,

Yeh thats right! Let's cheer the team all the way to Division 1. T'riffic idea

HI EVERYONE FIRST TIME POSTER - I WENT TO THE GAME YESTERDAY. AGAIN ANOTHER CRAP PERFORMANCE AFTER PROMISING SO MUCH.

PESRSONALLY LEVEIN SHOULD GO NOW AND EVEN IF WE STAY UP AND PERSIST WITH HIM UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON HE SHOULD GO. LAST SEASON WE FINISHED 15TH AND 0N CURRENT FORM WE ARE UNLIKELY TO EVEN FINISH THAT HIGH.

AT THE START OF THE SEASON I DIDN'T THINK WE WOULD FINISH IN THE TOP 6TH LET ALONE TOP 2 BUT EVEN SO I EXPECTED A BETTER SEASON THAN THIS AND IF ANY PROGRESS WAS TO BE MADE A TOP 10 FINISH HAD TO BE THE AIM AT LEAST.

IN TERMS OF TEAM PERFORMANCES NO REALLY IMPRESSED BUT I THOUGHT FRYATT LOOKED GOOD AND PUT IN A GOOD PERFORMANCE. I ALSO THOUGHT HUGHES WAS AS BAD IF NOT WORSE THAN KISNORBO

BY THE WAY DIDN'T KISNORBO SCORE THE WINNER IN OUR LAST AWAY WIN AT WATFORD.

AS FOR PATHETIC FANS IT IS INCREASINGLY CLEAR LEVEIN DOESN'T HAVE THE SUPPORT OF MOST FANS AND HE SHOULD GO BEFORE HE GETS LYNCHED.

Do you not know where the caps lock is or do you like SHOUTING at everyone. Quiet please!

Teeno, it seems you know f**k all.

Shut your noise.

People abusing the players is totally shit. Does my head in. Surely the main thing we want out of any game is a win. I can't even be arsed to make a proper argument.

Get behind them for the 90 minutes, then if it's shit come the final whistle, voice your dissapproval.

The guy next to me on Saturday said he wanted us to lose the game to get Levein out quicker, anyone else think that I should have broken his nose?

Shut your noise.

People abusing the players is totally shit. Does my head in. Surely the main thing we want out of any game is a win. I can't even be arsed to make a proper argument.

Get behind them for the 90 minutes, then if it's shit come the final whistle, voice your dissapproval.

The guy next to me on Saturday said he wanted us to lose the game to get Levein out quicker, anyone else think that I should have broken his nose?

:wave:

Shut your noise.

Worst thing that could have happened was beating Spurs if we would have got dicked 5-0 he might be gone now

break my nose if u fancy it ! just telling the truth ! I would rather us have lost to Spurs & beat Sheff Weds as we have no chance in hell of winning the cup.

Teeno, it seems you know f**k all.

Just for the record, I happen to know for a fact that Teeno is a passionate supporter of this club, and is indeed very knowledgable about them.

I agree with the main thrust of his arguement , (and as a fan I am not offended by remarks of 'being pathetic' because this is just his way of expressing things ).

It is a 'chicken and egg' arguement , I for one , am in the , 'boo afterwards' category. Dont be so quick to boo during the game. SUPPORT THE TEAM !

As someone said earlier in this thread, we all have a right to voice our opinions, but maybe Teeno is just saying , SUPPORT THEM, (IE the 90 mins duration) and then any issues , voice them outside that 90 mins .

Good luck to us all , supporters and team alike , we are gonna need it over the next 3 months or so.

Yes Sam ! Do the break his nose thing !.......lol:ph34r:

Worst thing that could have happened was beating Spurs if we would have got dicked 5-0 he might be gone now

break my nose if u fancy it ! just telling the truth ! I would rather us have lost to Spurs & beat Sheff Weds as we have no chance in hell of winning the cup.

Spurs was totally different, no threat of relegation in that competition so if you wanted to lose fair enough.

Shut your noise.

Well said Cobbo

And another thing for all those people shouting for

CL, TD, de Viries, Kisnobo, Douglas, Sylla, Hamill etc etc and the board out is there anything else you would like?

May be you all have the cash to put up to pay these people out of their contacts or to buy some of the replacements we will need to make.

I fear that if you did you would see the situation very differently. Mind you if you do have the money why dont you try and get on the board. If you dont have the money get of the manager and the teams back and protest all you like outside of the ground. Your right you have the right to protest so do it outside allowing others that dont want to protest to watch the game in peace.

I put a post on one of these threads on Friday saying those supporters who want LCFC to lose to get CL out sooner rather than later need to change their thinking as they become the oppositions twelth man and really a supporter of the away team.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Well said Cobbo

And another thing for all those people shouting for

CL, TD, de Viries, Kisnobo, Douglas, Sylla, Hamill etc etc and the board out is there anything else you would like?

May be you all have the cash to put up to pay these people out of their contacts or to buy some of the replacements we will need to make.

I fear that if you did you would see the situation very differently. Mind you if you do have the money why dont you try and get on the board. If you dont have the money get of the manager and the teams back and protest all you like outside of the ground. Your right you have the right to protest so do it outside allowing others that dont want to protest to watch the game in peace.

I put a post on one of these threads on Friday saying those supporters who want LCFC to lose to get CL out sooner rather than later need to change their thinking as they become the oppositions twelth man and really a supporter of the away team.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

With the greatest of respect to you Mick, I don't think you are fully aware of how dire the situation really is from Australia. Crisis.....what crisis?

Like most people I think we need to get rid of Levein, but for the 90 minuites we need to be supporting the team. Negative attitude in the stands will rub of onto the pitch, and as for you foold shouting Levein out all game, concentrate your efforts on getting behind the land and let your feeling known after the game.

None of us like the situation we are in but theres two ways you can go about it

1. Moan, shout and get all heated up about it and slag all the players off. or

2. support and encourage them and try and get through it.

I know which one is best,

I agree, well said.

Lets ge behind the team. Moral on the pitch is obviously low, negative chats will only make the 90mins worse for the players

There's a lot of strong feelings on this board - and that's right - that's the way it should be! When people care about their club, they will have strong feelings in both directions. I'm with the people who want to support the team for 90 minutes in a positive way, and I will then let my feelings be known at the final whistle.

I do really think that criticising the team and booing decisions/players cannot help the performance. For example, look at the Tottenham game. Ours fans were tremendous. Even when we were 2-0 down. What happens? The players lift their performance. THEN, we go 2-1 down to Cardiff, and people start booing/criticising etc. Let's make every effort to LIFT the team. I really think it works!

Well this is **** great isnt it? The club we ALL support is in dire straits are all some of you can do is have a pop at a lad who tells it like it is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, its a free country and all that bollocks BUT fans falling out amongst themselves isnt going to help us one bit. This messageboard does my head in sometimes :nono:

And yes Cobbo you should have broken his nose :thumbup:

With the greatest of respect to you Mick, I don't think you are fully aware of how dire the situation really is from Australia. Crisis.....what crisis?

Your point is actually not that valid. I see the same tables as you do. I read the same reports as you read. I listen to it live on the internet (if I am not drunk by then) I speak to people at length after the game whose views I value and some of which I disagree with.

Believe you me the only thing that I cant do is get to the game and because of that when I do get to the game, I treat it as a privilege and I REFUSE to boo the team or its manager or the board or individual players. I do this because I want our team to win unlike others that want our team to lose so they can win a personal battle in getting our manager kicked out sooner rather than later. I was at the five games earlier this year and the boo boys/girls were out in force then and when so called fans say they want us to lose because of our manager it disgusts me. When I was at Walkers this year we were mid table and holding are own yet the boo boys/girls were at it then. The only difference at the moment is we are not holding are own and are bottom of the table fighting to survive and the boo boys and girls are steadily increasing. I have not said you cant form a view as to the competence of a manager or player but what I have said is get of the players and managers back during the game and if you feel that strongly protest after the game and get it of your chest otherwise you are helping the opposition rather than the boys in blue. I have to admit that I was one of the people in the crowd protesting (outside the ground) for Bloomfields head to roll. That was a stupid mistake on my behalf.

A lot of people are shouting in the ground to get THEM out and maybe you can suggest what would happen if we got rid of all the people listed in my previous post (at this very moment in time as the crowd calls for their heads) and what role that would have in City surviving this year?. Hang on I hear it now "but we are not going to survive" Well I for one still have hope..........I for one also accept that those that think like me are in the minority but I for one will not boo any player, manager, board member, supporter, tea maker of this great club. I do share everyone's frustration at where we are and cant offer the solution but sacking everyone is certainly not the solution.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Archived