Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Our fans are pathetic

Also, whats wrong with booing afetr the 90 mins are up? That doesnt give the message its acceptable, does it?

Sorry for the rant, but some people are just tossers

Booing after 90 minutes is not as effective. Plus, people will only boo for a maximum of 1 or 2 minutes after the game - when the directors/manager/players have all left. So they won't notice it as much.

Calling other people 'tossers' because they show passion and love for their club is just not on. We want Levein out, and if it means booing him during the game - then who are you to tell us how to behave?

Levein needs his name calling for from the warm up till after the game as far as I'm concerned his time is up the sooner we get our point across the better.

If you wait till after the game Levein soon scuttles off down the tunnel & all you ever hear is the away fans celebrating yet another win.

It's Levein & the players who are pathetic not the fans infact we have been the most patient fans he could ever wish for ! at other clubs he would have been lynched by now.

Yeah, our fans are so patient we chant Levein out as sooner as the 80th minute with an additional 3 minutes to play with Cardiff going ultra defensive and Levein giving you what you want in subs.

I agree we've had to endure a hell of a lot over the past few season performance-wise but so have teams like Sheffield Wednesday and their fans urinate on ours for Home support and passion. I hear most fans commenting on how Levein never blames himself yet you fans are just the same.

Booing after a game does not get the message acrossed does it ??? I dont know where you sit at the walkers but ive sat in L1 a few times and its hard to even hear the kop sometimes, so booing and jeering after the final whistle when the manager and players are tucked up in the dressing room is hardly effective.

Seems to me your more pasionate about getting rid of a manager than seeing your team win matches.

Yes, because we don't win matches under this manager - so I have to be passionate about getting rid of this manager so as to give us a chance of winning a few matches.

We should have booed and shouted Levein Out for the whole 90 minutes today.

We get behind the team , and what difference does it make? we still go and lose.

Southamton match , EVERYONE that wants this joker out needs to shout for Levein's head.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Booing after 90 minutes is not as effective. Plus, people will only boo for a maximum of 1 or 2 minutes after the game - when the directors/manager/players have all left. So they won't notice it as much.

Calling other people 'tossers' because they show passion and love for their club is just not on. We want Levein out, and if it means booing him during the game - then who are you to tell us how to behave?

Calling Teeno a gutless moron, and questioning his knowledge because he has a avatar of kisnorbo, is not what i would call showing love for the club.

Thats why i said some people were tossers. Although in retrospect i apologise for my insulting behaviour.

Actually LEVEIN OUT didnt start until the last 10 minutes when it was plain to see we would get nothing out of the game

Yeah, I sit in F1 and certainly didn't hear and 'Levein Out' chants until the last 7-8 minutes of the game, after he'd made the ludicrous, way too late substitutions.

Unfortunately those that create a negative atmosphere during the game(s) are partially responsible for our current plight.

Anyone who believes otherwise, try doing your job with a crowd of people telling you you're sh*t and see how well you do.

Furthermore, please name the number of games we've actually won when the crowd have been negative from the start. I guarantee you it's not many.

As I've said before, by all means make your feelings felt after the game but not during.

How dare you?? i put it too you that people like you are responsible for our current plight, cheering and applauding players when they have performed shite and giving the impression that it is acceptable too play in this manor. :mad:

Unfortunately those that create a negative atmosphere during the game(s) are partially responsible for our current plight.

Anyone who believes otherwise, try doing your job with a crowd of people telling you you're sh*t and see how well you do.

Furthermore, please name the number of games we've actually won when the crowd have been negative from the start. I guarantee you it's not many.

As I've said before, by all means make your feelings felt after the game but not during.

And how many have we won under Levein when we've been positive?

**** stupid comment you've made there if you ask me.

How dare you?? i put it too you that people like you are responsible for our current plight, cheering and applauding players when they have performed shite and giving the impression that it is acceptable too play in this manor. :mad:

I can't believe the Bollox i'm reading in this thread, alright you want Levin out, fair enough but as was said earlier in the thread you try doing it when there's a crowd calling you $hit for the whole 90 mins and see how you get on, I know what i'd do if i were put in that position, And yes you've guessed it i'd give up and have the same who gives a Feck attitude, no one's backing the team so why should i give a damn.

And before you have a go at me you Tw@t i don't like what's happening to this Club anymore than you do, but i leave my opinions till the end of the game.

I've not been to a match for a few years now and it's purely financial, I'd love to be able to go to matches but not at the moment, and not just because of Team performances. :mad::mad::mad::@:@:@

Right Essay and Rant over

:yawn::yawn::protest::protest:

I can't believe the Bollox i'm reading in this thread, alright you want Levin out, fair enough but as was said earlier in the thread you try doing it when there's a crowd calling you $hit for the whole 90 mins and see how you get on, I know what i'd do if i were put in that position, And yes you've guessed it i'd give up and have the same who gives a Feck attitude, no one's backing the team so why should i give a damn.

And before you have a go at me you Tw@t i don't like what's happening to this Club anymore than you do, but i leave my opinions till the end of the game.

I've not been to a match for a few years now and it's purely financial, I'd love to be able to go to matches but not at the moment, and not just because of Team performances. :mad::mad::mad::@:@:@

Right Essay and Rant over

:yawn::yawn::protest::protest:

You're even less of a 'proper' fan than me then!

If my opinion is worthless, I'd hate to think what yours must be!

This isn't a dig at you by the way - it's a dig at the attitudes of others.

By the way - Levein Out.

You're even less of a 'proper' fan than me then!

If my opinion is worthless, I'd hate to think what yours must be!

This isn't a dig at you by the way - it's a dig at the attitudes of others.

By the way - Levein Out.

I know it is and i've nothing against the Levin out posts but all i'm saying is leave it in places like here, or even writing to TD but leave it out of the Stands it doesn't help and it is infact helping to push us to League 1

I know it is and i've nothing against the Levin out posts but all i'm saying is leave it in places like here, or even writing to TD but leave it out of the Stands it doesn't help and it is infact helping to push us to League 1

Or maybe its not.

i go by this, Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance :whistle:

Like most people I think we need to get rid of Levein, but for the 90 minuites we need to be supporting the team. Negative attitude in the stands will rub of onto the pitch, and as for you foold shouting Levein out all game, concentrate your efforts on getting behind the land and let your feeling known after the game.

None of us like the situation we are in but theres two ways you can go about it

1. Moan, shout and get all heated up about it and slag all the players off. or

2. support and encourage them and try and get through it.

I know which one is best,

In fact there are two ways we can go about it.

1) Get relegated With Levein in charge

2) Get the twat sacked and have some hope.

I’ve only read some of this thread (blah, blah, blah, y’know?) but I agree with most of Teeno's sentiments. People have the right to complain of course as they've paid their money, but what about the people like me who have also paid their money and would rather not watch other fans ruining it for them by demotivating the players. I'm not just talking about 'Levein Out' chants here, I'm talking about the abuse de Vries and particularly Kisnorbo yesterday were getting, even before kick-off! Pretty shameful. Isn't there a saying that some fans get the team they deserve? Some of the ones around me certainly deserve a team in a relegation battle.

In fact there are two ways we can go about it.

1) Get relegated With Levein in charge

2) Get the twat sacked and have some hope.

Changing the manager does not guarantee we'll stay up, keeping him does not guarantee we'll go down.

[..] Changing the manager does not guarantee we'll stay up, keeping him does not guarantee we'll go down.

I agree with the sentiments in your first paragraph. I thought the treatment of Kisnorbo yesterday was unwarranted, it obviously effected his performance, he was running around like a maniac trying to do 'something', which often left him out of position and/or in the other players way. I don't think boo-ing and chanting negative comments helps the teams performance in any way at all.

In regard to the statement about the manager, one thing bringing in someone new will guarantee is that the fans will start to pull together again. The fans will realise that the new manager is here to help us sort things out and, hopefully, we can get back that 'siege mentatlity' that we experienced during the administration year. It the club play it right they can generate a "we're in this together, so let's stick together" attitude and atmosphere at the ground.

For the record, I have never been a fan of Levein and hope he goes soon.

However, I am a fan of Leicester and I don't want them to go down.

In my opinion, the abuse that was given out yesterday was unwarranted at times. FFS, people round me didn't even cheer when we scored. I saw people abusing De Vries Kisnorbo and Douglas every time the ball went near them. For the life of me I can't see how that is in any way constructive for the club.

I'm with Teeno on this, I happen to think at times our support is pathetic. The atmosphere is crap. The team is playing crap and regardless of what you say, some of that is linked. The abuse that some of you have dished out to Teeno is misguided, he is far from being a moron and is passionate about this club.

We will never stop people being negative at the games, unfortunately as many have pointed out, it's their prerogative. If thats what they want to do, they'll do it.

They think that they are helping the club by directing their efforts in the way they do. Personally I think there has to be a way that we can oust Levein but support the lads at the same time. Seems to me though that it's not a path some would even consider.

Archived