Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian

3-5-2

Why the F**K did he go and try a different system in the biggest game of the saeson so far?? :mad:

I mean of all the stupid things he has done since he has been here that must be up there in the top 3. :mad:

And then to make matters worse when he decided his system he goes and plays a Mid-fielder (Kisnorbo) in the defence a Right back as the left winger and expect Stearman to do a job that he has probably never done before(And lets not forget Stearmans natural position is centre back!) :mad:

The bloke has lost it, and although i have been a supporter and have tried to back him as this was always going to be a difficult job as he has had to rebuild a club not a team it is time that he left.

Only a change of face will give us a slim chance of avoiding relagation, as this if nothing else would get the fans of the managers back and behind the players, if the right man is chosen then maybe he can get the lads playing a simple, effective 4-4-2 with the right players in the right position, and then and only then do we have a chance.

My team for the next game and for all games if all are available based on the season so far is:

GK Henderson. (Although i think Rab is getting better i dont think he installs confidnece in his back four or the fans)

RB Stearman. ( One of the best players at the club)

CB Dublin (Don't trate him that highly but we need a leader, and we concede far top many headers in the box when he does not play)

CB Mc Carthy (Future Captain)

LB Kisnorbo (I was going to say Sheenan but this is a dog fight now and in the games this guy has played in the back four he has done well i think he could do a job, hes not afraid to get stuck in but is limited technically)

RM Simth (His Natural position i believe)

CM Williams (Passing ability is the best at the club and we have to feed the strikers feet!!)

CM Joey (More experience than Weso and is a fighter)

LM Hammond (Not allot of Choice really would be better down the right but i want us to use Smithy where he is most dangerous, Hammonds pace will always be a threat wherever he plays)

STR Hume ( I Like this guy, works hard, can head a ball and hold it up)

STR Fryatt (He's valued at a 1M so lets use the guy)

We must stay up, Relagation is not an option!! :devil:

And then to make matters worse when he decided his system he goes and plays a Mid-fielder (Kisnorbo) in the defence

Kisnorbo is a central defender, and had one of his best games for the club.

As for changing the formation, if CL hadn't changed it and we'd lost, no doubt he'd be accused of not doing anything.

Why the F**K did he go and try a different system in the biggest game of the saeson so far?? :mad:

I mean of all the stupid things he has done since he has been here that must be up there in the top 3. :mad:

And then to make matters worse when he decided his system he goes and plays a Mid-fielder (Kisnorbo) in the defence a Right back as the left winger and expect Stearman to do a job that he has probably never done before(And lets not forget Stearmans natural position is centre back!) :mad:

The bloke has lost it, and although i have been a supporter and have tried to back him as this was always going to be a difficult job as he has had to rebuild a club not a team it is time that he left.

Only a change of face will give us a slim chance of avoiding relagation, as this if nothing else would get the fans of the managers back and behind the players, if the right man is chosen then maybe he can get the lads playing a simple, effective 4-4-2 with the right players in the right position, and then and only then do we have a chance.

My team for the next game and for all games if all are available based on the season so far is:

GK Henderson. (Although i think Rab is getting better i dont think he installs confidnece in his back four or the fans)

RB Stearman. ( One of the best players at the club)

CB Dublin (Don't trate him that highly but we need a leader, and we concede far top many headers in the box when he does not play)

CB Mc Carthy (Future Captain)

LB Kisnorbo (I was going to say Sheenan but this is a dog fight now and in the games this guy has played in the back four he has done well i think he could do a job, hes not afraid to get stuck in but is limited technically)

RM Simth (His Natural position i believe)

CM Williams (Passing ability is the best at the club and we have to feed the strikers feet!!)

CM Joey (More experience than Weso and is a fighter)

LM Hammond (Not allot of Choice really would be better down the right but i want us to use Smithy where he is most dangerous, Hammonds pace will always be a threat wherever he plays)

STR Hume ( I Like this guy, works hard, can head a ball and hold it up)

STR Fryatt (He's valued at a 1M so lets use the guy)

We must stay up, Relagation is not an option!! :devil:

Smith is a left winger, do you not go to games? He's left footed and plays on the left wing so you can swap them around if you like.

Obviously he doesn't go.

Sorry got my lefts and right mixed up :blush:

ST holder and get to maybe 50% of away games so my points still stand!

Its all well and good saying we are a 3-5-2 team and i dont nessacarily disagree with you but only if you play the correct players for it to work, whicj he did not!

AND i still say that the time to experiment with a formation change should not be in a game this important he should have planned to try this on Saturday!

Kisnorbo i agree sounds like he had a good game and that performance in defence should be noted, but my point is that he HAS been playing in Midfield as the holding player where he has been having a MARE! He deserved to be dropped after his last two performances but was not.

As for changing the formation, if CL hadn't changed it and we'd lost, no doubt he'd be accused of not doing anything.

He should have changed. He should have filled the side with attackers and taken the game to Plymouth from the start. We didn't have enough firepower at any stage until midway through the second half to score two goals and we always concede at least one goal whatever defenders we play because they are not really good enough to do any better. I've been saying that for months. It's just a pity the people at City have to prove it by getting relegated first.

Sorry got my lefts and right mixed up :blush:

ST holder and get to maybe 50% of away games so my points still stand!

Its all well and good saying we are a 3-5-2 team and i dont nessacarily disagree with you but only if you play the correct players for it to work, whicj he did not!

AND i still say that the time to experiment with a formation change should not be in a game this important he should have planned to try this on Saturday!

Kisnorbo i agree sounds like he had a good game and that performance in defence should be noted, but my point is that he HAS been playing in Midfield as the holding player where he has been having a MARE! He deserved to be dropped after his last two performances but was not.

It doesn't matter. He shouldn't have been playing anyway. His presence only added another defence-minded player to a team that should have been full of attack-minded players.

As far as Levein, the board and this club is concerned there is none so blind as those that cannot see. Or will not.

Why do you always defend Kisnorbo, do you rate him? or feel sorry for him?

he got booed on saturday, what is the excuse for his performances pre cardiff?

Can you explain to me his attributes? seriously

and which club do you think he will leave us for?

Probabley because it sounds like he did play well. He is a centre half and I think he could play alright in that postion and in this case from what the radio ( erf ) and fans have said it sounds like he did.

Smith is a left winger, do you not go to games? He's left footed and plays on the left wing so you can swap them around if you like.

I think his best games for us have been on the right wing when he can cut inside and get shots in on his left foot. He hasnt got a bad right foot and has the tricks and skills to get the ball onto his left foot to put the ball in......although he'd probably over hit it! :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for him. He doesn't deserve half the stick he gets. He's a barely average player in this league, who clearly is better suited at playing some positions rather than others, and this is reflected in his performances.

I blame the manager for him being here, what professional player would turn down a move to a better club and/or league? I also blame the manager for playing him somewhere he isn't comfortable. This is why I think it's obscene the way some sections of the crowd treat him. I admire him for having a go, and you can't say he doesn't care or try. The problem is, the more stick he gets, the harder he tries, and the more mistakes he makes because of it, so he gets more abuse. It's a vicious circle that I think can only be broken by the fans.

We aren't in a position to carry anyone. I would rather see players trying, and failing than have players who have the ability but can't be bothered. We have more of those, yet noone dares to criticise them.

I feel sorry for him. He doesn't deserve half the stick he gets. He's a barely average player in this league, who clearly is better suited at playing some positions rather than others, and this is reflected in his performances.

I blame the manager for him being here, what professional player would turn down a move to a better club and/or league? I also blame the manager for playing him somewhere he isn't comfortable. This is why I think it's obscene the way some sections of the crowd treat him. I admire him for having a go, and you can't say he doesn't care or try. The problem is, the more stick he gets, the harder he tries, and the more mistakes he makes because of it, so he gets more abuse. It's a vicious circle that I think can only be broken by the fans.

We aren't in a position to carry anyone. I would rather see players trying, and failing than have players who have the ability but can't be bothered. We have more of those, yet noone dares to criticise them.

Name me one player in our current squad that hasn't been criticised? It would seem the one with the least negatives is Stearman, but even he's been criticised.

I think we can all agree though that Kisnorbo is the scapegoat at the moment - lovingly handed over from MDV recently. On last nights performance Kisnorbo deserved nothing of the stick he had been getting, play him at centre back and you have a half decent player who will scrap and wil his team mates on but dont play him in midfield please, he hasnt got a clue.

Emotions are running high but we have to praise where praise is necessary and Kis deserved to be praised last night.

Archived