Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Should we force craig to resign?

Its not looking like those who work for us at our club, have the footballing or financial "balls" to nominate craigs eviction from the big brother walkers house.

A recent poll on this site last i looked voted him out, but the behind the scenes big brother style goings on at LCFC board level dont seem to/cant appreciate that sort of democracy, for whatever reason, theres many and very complex issues, financial probably being the main concern.

So, if we "cant" sack him, maybe we should force craig to resign? He obviously wont do the decent thing and walk, so has it now come to the stage where we need to make his life unbearable, so that he cannot face us anymore?

Tim Davies and Jim Mac were keeping tight lipped about it this morning but did confirm we wouldnt be getting Peter Reid in. Apparently the Chairman doesnt go to many away games and im just intrigued why he felt the urge to go to Plymouth, maybe he just wanted to see the full horror for himself :o Ive a feeling there were some hefty chats about it in the car on the way back.

I dont think we can force him to resign, hes a stubborn git we all know that. I think he will be departing sooner rather than later anyway.

Tim Davies and Jim Mac were keeping tight lipped about it this morning but did confirm we wouldnt be getting Peter Reid in. Apparently the Chairman doesnt go to many away games and im just intrigued why he felt the urge to go to Plymouth, maybe he just wanted to see the full horror for himself :o Ive a feeling there were some hefty chats about it in the car on the way back.

I dont think we can force him to resign, hes a stubborn git we all know that. I think he will be departing sooner rather than later anyway.

I thought he'd be gone today, but I think it would've happened by now if it were going to. :( Still a possibility it could happen later in the week I suppose, but I don't think it will.

I think we're going to be stuck with Levein, at least until the end of February or something when it's too late for anyone to change anything.

How a manager who has only won 5 games all season and then lost 6 on the trot can still be in a job right now is beyond me. Can't see why the board aren't getting rid.

It seems rather school boy for them to confirm anything. I mean, surely they should have just said something like "We can't discuss this at this time" You've got a head start down the bookies for the next LCFC manager for a start :P

Does anyone else feel our board are like nice old woman that can't be nasty to anyone? I bet you could have asked them to buy you an ice cream and they would have :)

The board are slow on the up take. I think they might be slowly coming round to the fact that Levein has got to go and last night they were probably discussing ways of getting rid of him.

It's likely they'll have a meeting with Craig over the next few days and as more pressure is put on I await the vote of confidence.

Its not looking like those who work for us at our club, have the footballing or financial "balls" to nominate craigs eviction from the big brother walkers house.

A recent poll on this site last i looked voted him out, but the behind the scenes big brother style goings on at LCFC board level dont seem to/cant appreciate that sort of democracy, for whatever reason, theres many and very complex issues, financial probably being the main concern.

So, if we "cant" sack him, maybe we should force craig to resign? He obviously wont do the decent thing and walk, so has it now come to the stage where we need to make his life unbearable, so that he cannot face us anymore?

We could make him spend the day with you, I don't care how stubourn he is he'd never step foot in Leicester again after that.

It seems rather school boy for them to confirm anything. I mean, surely they should have just said something like "We can't discuss this at this time" You've got a head start down the bookies for the next LCFC manager for a start :P

Does anyone else feel our board are like nice old woman that can't be nasty to anyone? I bet you could have asked them to buy you an ice cream and they would have :)

Yes, a lot of the time I think Tim Davies says things for effect and what the fans want to hear which is a bit silly really isnt it particularly if its not true, I hope hes correct on this occassion though :whistle:

I think this is part of out problem the manager and board arent ruthless enough!

Yes, a lot of the time I think Tim Davies says things for effect and what the fans want to hear which is a bit silly really isnt it particularly if its not true, I hope hes correct on this occassion though :whistle:

I think this is part of out problem the manager and board arent ruthless enough!

They pay lip service to the fans, if they have made a decision to stick with Levien no matter what or whatever agenda they have, they should openly come out and say it!!!

They pay lip service to the fans, if they have made a decision to stick with Levien no matter what or whatever agenda they have, they should openly come out and say it!!!

Footballs a funny old game mate. They will at some point come out and say they back him thats a vote of confidence ( which has always been considered the point where the board of a club admit theres a problem ), what normal follows is the manager being given a short amount of time to turn it round. Then he gets the boot.

Footballs a funny old game mate. They will at some point come out and say they back him thats a vote of confidence ( which has always been considered the point where the board of a club admit theres a problem ), what normal follows is the manager being given a short amount of time to turn it round. Then he gets the boot.

The impression alot of us are getting is that the board are not taking the situation very seriously. People are emailing them, the media are making our situation\relegation public but the board have yet to respond. :mad::mad:

In normal circumstances the board would not make anything public unless they had to, and I understand that, but i'm getting really peeeed off with it, and I want something done!!! I wait and wait and no mention of the board sacking Levien, I think i'm going crazy, I think I need help!!! :cry::cry:

Sorry for upsetting any Levien lovers !!

There is no other way Levien will leave, he needs to be forced out, by hook or crook!!!

Thats what i was adhering to, without putting it the same way. If we collectively "hound" him out, he wont wana "work" for us, and will resign without our money as compensation. Its the best thing to do, when you consider he wont hold his hands up, but equally, the board should do the same, because they said he could have a 3 year plan.

Thats what i was adhering to, without putting it the same way. If we collectively "hound" him out, he wont wana "work" for us, and will resign without our money as compensation. Its the best thing to do, when you consider he wont hold his hands up, but equally, the board should do the same, because they said he could have a 3 year plan.

What you suggesting Lush? Voddo Dolls? Trying to get close enough to pin a "kick me" sign on his back? Drawing pictures of him with a big nose and sending them to him? what could you possible do to make him want opt out of £500,000 , except for trap him in a room and talk to him about Alan "Claude" Maybury playing the holding role.

if he stays , look forward to a relegation dogfight in the first division next season . Im just utterly dejected at the whole thing, really had enough , and when we're near bottom of the first,we'll be asking the same question of the board,when are you gonna sack this guy?Hes not capable at all of turning this around, the players managed correctly are,imo.

What you suggesting Lush? Voddo Dolls? Trying to get close enough to pin a "kick me" sign on his back? Drawing pictures of him with a big nose and sending them to him? what could you possible do to make him want opt out of £500,000 , except for trap him in a room and talk to him about Alan "Claude" Maybury playing the holding role.

large-smiley-043.giflarge-smiley-059.gif

Archived