Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bolt

kisnorbo out

Just get of his back,lets support our players,all this shite given to him,is out of order,and has for the worst ,how old are u ,cause i can name at least 10 players who were really shite, (poss before you were a bubble in your dads backbone)

lol...Who was that Gordon guy we had up front a few years back, i saw him play against Forest in the zenith data! He was pants! Gary Coatsworth too?? :ermm:

lol ...Who was that Gordon guy we had up front a few years back, i saw him play against Forest in the zenith data! He was pants! Gary Coatsworth too?? :ermm:

Colin?

Kis isnt the best in midfield but I rate him at centre half, as Cobbo said he was our best player at Plymouth as well as willing the lads on. I hope RK plays him in defence tomorrow, hopefully that will get some sections of the crowd off his back.

Kis isnt the best in midfield but I rate him at centre half, as Cobbo said he was our best player at Plymouth as well as willing the lads on. I hope RK plays him in defence tomorrow, hopefully that will get some sections of the crowd off his back.

Sorry “Kisuseless†IMO is certainly is up there on the list of worst city players ever.

If he NEVER put the shirt on again it would be too soon for me. OK so he was good against Plymouth but apart from that game and the one with the ‘Super Header’ (sorry can’t remember for the life of me which one it was) he has been total Sh*t, more of a hindrance than a help, come on, the boy went to Hearts from a backwater non league outfit in Australia so that just show his quality (or lack of)

Kisnobber has been truly shocking in midfield so it was interesting to hear that he appeared much more comfortable in defence. I'm all for giving the guy another chance, especially as it seems that he's copped a hell of a lot of stick as a result of Levein playing him out of position.

Kisnobber has been truly shocking in midfield so it was interesting to hear that he appeared much more comfortable in defence. I'm all for giving the guy another chance, especially as it seems that he's copped a hell of a lot of stick as a result of Levein playing him out of position.

Yes, you're right he's a cracking player. After being shiite all season he gives away the free kick on the edge of the area which loses us the game.

Where would be without him?

Yes, you're right he's a cracking player. After being shiite all season he gives away the free kick on the edge of the area which loses us the game.

Where would be without him?

17th

the boy went to Hearts from a backwater non league outfit in Australia so that just show his quality (or lack of)

Erm, he played for South Melbourne in the old National Soccer League which were year in year out the superpowers of the old Australian league, which was not amateur but semi-professional (the new A-League is now full-time Pro).

The NSL produced 95% of Australia's current European contingent such as Mark Viduka, Brett Emerton, Jason Culina, Mark Schwarzer etc.

Players such as Harry Kewell, Tim Cahill and Christian Vieri all played for their NSL Youth Teams before travelling overseas.

I used to watch Kisnorbo play at South each week, where he played at CENTRE HALF. Was subsequently selected for the Australian U-20 for his performances in the NSL and subsequent to that selected for the senior team. He has 6 caps for the senior team, the same team which beat yours 3-1 and who's current coach you are so desperate to poach. All his caps for Australia he has played at CENTRE HALF.

I think he is absolutly rubish he gives away the freekick so we lose he has been shocking in mid all season

Does that apply to Johansson who gave away a free kick recently that lost us the game?

Does that apply to Johansson who gave away a free kick recently that lost us the game?

No but he could not learn from the PREVIOUS GAME not to give free kicks away in such positions. The manager would have had to instruct them after Nils mistake. Kisnorbo just got suckered into it and outsmarted.

Archived