Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bolt

kisnorbo out

in my opinion patrick kisnorbo is the worst player ever to pull a leicester shirt on if you agree with me (or disagree post her) see you tomorrow (vs southampton)

Kisnorbo was excellent last night.

thank the lord for rob kelly playing kisnorbo in his correct position last nite. For the first time this season i was not worried about us conceding a goal i could see us snatching it. And snatch it we did altho rangers scored on 84 minutes i felt it was us who could go on and get the winner.

well done lads keep it up against wolves

man of the match for me was Mcarthy.

FOXES NEVER QUIT

I fully agree. Kisnobber has taken some real stick but he seems to have found his niche in central defence so let's give him a break and see what happens.

Maybury is the real worry for me. He's had a run of shocking performances and I'd like to see Sheehan get a run out for a change, hopefully against Wolves!

I agree - Maybury was very poor & has been for several months - no doubt he's been badly affected by the loss of CL

Its amazing what playing someone in their rightful position can do, I reckon CL played people deliberately out of position so when they were shit it would detract from the criticism of him <_<

Kis was my MOTM against Plymouth and now apparently was against QPR, I for one am glad, I didnt feel comfortable with all the abuse he was getting. Rock on Kis!

But weren't people basing that opinion on his performances in midfield? even the most ardant fans of him would probably agree that he's put in some desparately poor performances. He's even said himself that he likes playing at centre back. Surely the blame for the way he's been treated has to lay with levein who played him out of position for most of the season.

Of course....and that's why most of the criticism comes from unthinking boneheads. There may be even more players that could surprise now the shackles of Levein have been lifted.....

Great to hear Patrick played well. My old man went last night and he said he played well. Makes you wonder why Levein persisted in playing him out of position.

Maybury is a player i feel has underperformed this season. He is a good player but it hasnt happened for him probably because he hasnt been at right back but having him play at right midfield is interesting. I think he was getting into decent positions on saturday.He was doing more than Momo.

I've abused Kisnorbo plenty this season so i'll be just as hasty to congratulate him on his two performances at centre back, sounds like he's a decent footballer after all. We are still shipping goals left, right and centre but the more confident we get and the more we take our chances, the more the defence will tighten up.

What a difference a week makes, no doubt it will all change again though.

The criticism of Kisnorbo was and is always over the top. Why some on this forum think their opinion is of greater intellect than the Australian manager and even Levein beggars belief.

he hasnt been capped by australia has he ? or has he , only asking not critisising :ermm:

seems a solid centre back

Kisnorbo completely changed my view of him last night, he was our best defender, Johansson and Maybury are the dodgy looking ones

Excellent here are another couple of players that our support can get behind and destroy <_<

It's just the same as when that old git Henry got the sack, everyone gushing forth with pity "oh I always liked him, it's a shame the way the Club treated him". Now it's "I have always said Kisnorbo is a good player, it wasn't me who booed him or said he is the worst players ever to play for the Club".

Some of the people on here change their opinions more often than a hooker changes her scrundies.

Excellent here are another couple of players that our support can get behind and destroy <_<

It's just the same as when that old git Henry got the sack, everyone gushing forth with pity "oh I always liked him, it's a shame the way the Club treated him". Now it's "I have always said Kisnorbo is a good player, it wasn't me who booed him or said he is the worst players ever to play for the Club".

Some of the people on here change their opinions more often than a hooker changes her scrundies.

Well, to be fair, what can you do? We're lead to believe Kisnorbo is a holding midfield player, he gets played in that position the whole season and consistently underperforms. It's natural for people to be critical.

Then he get's played in his preferred position and is a revelation. Again, it's natural for people to have a change of attitude toward him.

Some people do, but many don't.

Have you considered that perhaps the criticism of Kisnorbo was justified as he had been playing poorly (admittedly partly due to CL playing him out of position) but now deserves praise for having played well?

Credit where it's due and criticism where that is due.

You just want to try to put yourself on a pedestal above other fans, instead you come across as an arrogant twat.

Some people do, but many don't.

Have you considered that perhaps the criticism of Kisnorbo was justified as he had been playing poorly (admittedly partly due to CL playing him out of position) but now deserves praise for having played well?

Credit where it's due and criticism where that is due.

You just want to try to put yourself on a pedestal above other fans, instead you come across as an arrogant twat.

lol lol lol

I can see why you might think I am arrogant, but as a favour I'll excuse your ignorance :thumbup:

Well, to be fair, what can you do? We're lead to believe Kisnorbo is a holding midfield player, he gets played in that position the whole season and consistently underperforms. It's natural for people to be critical.

Then he get's played in his preferred position and is a revelation. Again, it's natural for people to have a change of attitude toward him.

Ignorance is no defence in law Chimp. If someone chooses to be personally vitriolic towards a player then he bl**dy well should know his facts. You know full well that on this site there are a load a sheep.

Ignorance is no defence in law Chimp. If someone chooses to be personally vitriolic towards a player then he bl**dy well should know his facts. You know full well that on this site there are a load a sheep.

So you knew all along then that Kisnorbo was a class act in defence, even though he played like a donkey for months in midfield? :rolleyes:

Yeh right, you never criticised him once during this time? You seem to think that you're a better judge than anyone else here, and that if you've criticised a player once you can never praise him otherwise you're a sheep.

I, like others, will tell it like I see it. If he plays shit for weeks on end, I will criticise, if he plays consistently well, I will praise. Got that? Does that mean I'm a sheep?

So you knew all along then that Kisnorbo was a class act in defence, even though he played like a donkey for months in midfield? :rolleyes:

Yeh right, you never criticised him once during this time? You seem to think that you're a better judge than anyone else here, and that if you've criticised a player once you can never praise him otherwise you're a sheep.

I, like others, will tell it like I see it. If he plays shit for weeks on end, I will criticise, if he plays consistently well, I will praise. Got that? Does that mean I'm a sheep?

You're spot on Anish.

Where's the ignorance? It's a fact that Kisnorbo has performed poorly for the majority of the season, whether you've witnessed that first hand or heard it from others doesn't change that fact. Hence, those critical of him had every right to be.

Likewise, now that he has put in a couple of great performances I don't see it as being hypocritical or two-faced to now offer praise. How was anyone to know that when played in his preferred position he has qualities that were never evident previously.

Had this thread been full of people saying 'I knew Kisnorbo was good all along' or 'I never criticised him' then you may have a point. However, as most people have expressed more suprise than anything then I think both you and Barton really haven't got an argument. Seems like you just want to get people's back up for no apparent reason - i.e. trolling.

Chimp and Anish are 100% right. Does that make me a sheep?

In the eyes of those who want to set themselves apart by deluding themselves about our situation whilst trying to put themselves on pedestals as 'better fans' than the likes of ourselves.... yes.

In reality, no.

Archived