Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bolt

kisnorbo out

:mad:

in my opinion patrick kisnorbo is the worst player ever to pull a leicester shirt on if you agree with me (or disagree post her) see you tomorrow (vs southampton)

are you being serious?!! he is no midfielder but him and paddy are good at the back. nice and solid! think you should watch a few more games mate!

Now, around 2 months on, Patrick Kisnorbo is looking one of the best players at the club, and is a TOWER of strength at the back...

When you look at him and Paddy Mac in the middle of the defence, you think you would be in trouble without Paddy Mac, but you would be completely lost without Kis.

Now, around 2 months on, Patrick Kisnorbo is looking one of the best players at the club, and is a TOWER of strength at the back...

When you look at him and Paddy Mac in the middle of the defence, you think you would be in trouble without Paddy Mac, but you would be completely lost without Kis.

Yeah. Full respect to him. He's completely changed my opinion on him.

It's scary how good Kisnorbo is at the back yet how crap he was just 5-10 yards further up the pitch. I know it's a different job and in midfield he was expected to do things he wasn't comfortable doing, but at centre half he's a man mountain. His passing and composure have been excellent aswell and his heading and tackling is premiership class.

Never thought I would say it but Patrick Kisnorbo is one of my favourite players and one of the best at the club. It's testiment to his character to be able to win the fans over and I hope to see him at the World Cup in June, he'll eat Ronaldinho alive.

It's scary how good Kisnorbo is at the back yet how crap he was just 5-10 yards further up the pitch. I know it's a different job and in midfield he was expected to do things he wasn't comfortable doing, but at centre half he's a man mountain. His passing and composure have been excellent aswell and his heading and tackling is premiership class.

Never thought I would say it but Patrick Kisnorbo is one of my favourite players and one of the best at the club. It's testiment to his character to be able to win the fans over and I hope to see him at the World Cup in June, he'll eat Ronaldinho alive.

He is probably my favourite player, myself being a centre-back. His positioning is first class, as is his tackling. That last ditch tackle he got in on AJ on friday night was amazing. I'd love him to go to the World Cup, he's a legend in my eyes. :D

Levein has to be praised for the players he brought to our club on small wages, its a pity that our highest paid players are our worst: Sylla, Douglas, and Tiatto.

Well i was one to slate Kisnorbo (in his midfeild days :) )

:ph34r::ph34r:

Levein has to be praised for the players he brought to our club on small wages, its a pity that our highest paid players are our worst: Sylla, Douglas, and Tiatto.

Levein didn't sign Tiatto.

I bet Hammill's on small wages - he's still shit.

Bang goes your theory.

I stand by every bit of critisism i gave out for Pat, the buck always stopped with the manager and it was always Levein that i gave the stick too, for picking him. When his name was announced like i said at the time it wasn't Pat directly that i booed, it was the desicion to pick him from Levein and him i directed my jeers at. I am delighted that Pat has answered his critics i would have liked Levein to have been able to have done the same.

• 8 months later...

Well you definitely like to stick by what you say. But as with the Johansson out thread, I think you're taking the piss. Kisnorbo has been awesome for us this season, scoring goals and making some great defensive interceptions/challenges. Granted he isn't the quickest and his passing could greatly improve, but methinks he has been our best defender thus far this season.

He obviously just doesn't have the balls to admit he was wrong. :rolleyes:

in my opinion patrick kisnorbo is the worst player ever to pull a leicester shirt on if you agree with me (or disagree post her) see you tomorrow (vs southampton)

wtf are you going on about, Kisnorbo certainly started off poorly, but credit to the lad hes shunned his critics recently

Archived