Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southampton Match Thread

Rescue plan:

Any religious fans should become monks or at the very least follow strict praying practices to support Leicester and ensure better "luck" particularly in the dying minutes of a game

The Pope should be contacted and asked what he is willing to do to help out

any more?

:P

Rescue plan:

Any religious fans should become monks or at the very least follow strict praying practices to support Leicester and ensure better "luck" particularly in the dying minutes of a game

The Pope should be contacted and asked what he is willing to do to help out

any more?

:P

Oh yeah, non-religious fans ought to become religious or at the very least pray for Leic city on a daily basis :-)

It's just unbelievable... It really is. Fair enough, we've been throwing away games, but that's just bloody cruel. I'm absolutely gutted...

It does feel cruel, doesn't it... :(

Let's hope for a sizeable improvement in future games. We absolutely need to stay up!

Today, I was proud of the lads, they showed much more commitment, drive and passion today, than I've seen in the past weeks put together. They worked so tremendously hard, sticking challenges in, and for the first time in ages, I felt that we could actually win the game today.

Well done lads, and to the tossers who booed them at the end of the game, what do you think you are doing.

Today, I was proud of the lads, they showed much more commitment, drive and passion today, than I've seen in the past weeks put together. They worked so tremendously hard, sticking challenges in, and for the first time in ages, I felt that we could actually win the game today.

Well done lads, and to the tossers who booed them at the end of the game, what do you think you are doing.

I didnt go to the game so i cant really make a comment like that, but from what you have said it sounds like they did well so well done lads. :thumbup:

Also how did Maybury do right mid?

Feel sorry for maybury, he had the confidence to keep trying and was one of the only midfielders that went running into the box to support any hold up play, however his final ball/touch either resembled a donkey or was just very poor indeed. I think he, hammond and smith are the only few i could find real criticism with. For a team in the chapionship relegation zone, we played better than i had expected

Boring game though, got a lot to say but will prob reflect on my thoughts tomorrow instead of going off on one now.

I was not impressed with Smith today, quality crosses, but god talk about shootaphobia

He lost alot of ball early on, but he gradually warmed to his new position going on further into the game. Probably about 6.5/10 ratings wise.

Same old result - we didn't play particularly well but at least some of the players such as Hume were trying but thats not good enough at the moment. Southampton were even worse and didn't deserve to win but we didn't deserve to win either none of the chances we had were on target or tested the keeper and when we did have a good opportunity we messed up. Smith may have some skill but he is lazy and its no wonder he can't get in the Arsenal team. Southampton game plan seem to be to do very little but hit us on the break and thats what happened today.

Archived