Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
werestandingup_weresittingdown

Support last night

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!

Great support from the blue army hordes last night, really vocal and loud, something i think the players reacted to. I was at the back of the upper tier and was singing for most of the game. It was a real rollercoaster of emotions last night, not dis-similar to that 3-3 arsenal at filbo! The despair at 2-2 and then absolute joy at 3-2 was almost too much to take!!! I could hardly watch their corner in injury time!

The memories of last night will certainly stay with me for a long time!! The players when they came over to us at FT looked they enjoyed it as much as us. It was celebrated like we had won the cup!!!! fantastic scenes!! Paddy mac especially was loving it!! He produced a true captains performance last night.

I just hope we can now follow this up and pull ourselves out of the mess we are in.

In terms of individual performances, paddy mac and stearman were fantastic!! stearman is becoming a truly great player, just hope we can keep him. Hume i thought was poor, maybury too. Hughes was quiet but he got better late on and was in the right place at the right time to win the match.

the other players all played well really, certainly everyone was fighting for the cause. oh and kisnorbo!! Great performance at CB. Looked strong and assured. This is a much better role for him.

There is no way we would have won that game under CL. He would have brought on the useless hammond last night whereas RK gave o'grady a chance. I thought he looked great, a real handful.

All in all a memorable evening!!

Lets hope this is a sign of things to come

jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see leicester win away!!!!

(my throat is still sore!)

:D:D:D:D:thumbup:

great support even @ 0-1 down. Unfortunately I was in cheap seats in QPR section so could only complain when City's third goal came in but it was great for Hughes and all to come over to where I was sitting! It was also great taking the piss out of my QPR mate on way home!

i DEFINITELY think the players reacted to and appreciated the vocal support last night!!! it was superb.

I wasnt expecting it to be so good, the last away game i went to was reading where the vocal support was terrible. I think many fans are now turning out and getting behind the lads because our situation is so perilous. With levein gone the players seem to be fighting for our beloved club and this fight travels to the terraces and the fans get behind them.

Leicesters away support has over the years been excellent, if a little quiet. Last night though was a real throwback to the good old days!! Well done to everyone who was there last night. This support MUST continue at the WS.

'said you cant sing a song sitting down.......no you cant sing a song sitting down.... said you cant sing a song....cant sing a song... you cant sing a song sitting down... STAND UP!!!!' :thumbup:

I'm gutted I didnt go - i live in london (albeit right over the other side...)and was almost gonna go. DOH. Will be going to the Brighton match tho, defo!

sorry but got to quote MadMick here...

COMON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

Best atmosphere for ages. I was stood at the back banging on the thing behind me, joining in with all the songs, was a truly great evening. What I enjoyed even more though was the tube journey with some of the QPR fans praising some of our players! :D

I was sitting infront of the people singing Warickshire la la la and then one bloke on his own started singing Derbyshire la la

What a game and atmosphere :thumbup:

I was sitting infront of the people singing Warickshire la la la and then one bloke on his own started singing Derbyshire la la

What a game and atmosphere :thumbup:

I was with those people :P . Were they the same ones going LEICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTER, LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEICESTER? :thumbup:

WHAT A NIGHT!!!!!!

Great support from the blue army hordes last night, really vocal and loud, something i think the players reacted to. I was at the back of the upper tier and was singing for most of the game. It was a real rollercoaster of emotions last night, not dis-similar to that 3-3 arsenal at filbo! The despair at 2-2 and then absolute joy at 3-2 was almost too much to take!!! I could hardly watch their corner in injury time!

The memories of last night will certainly stay with me for a long time!! The players when they came over to us at FT looked they enjoyed it as much as us. It was celebrated like we had won the cup!!!! fantastic scenes!! Paddy mac especially was loving it!! He produced a true captains performance last night.

I just hope we can now follow this up and pull ourselves out of the mess we are in.

In terms of individual performances, paddy mac and stearman were fantastic!! stearman is becoming a truly great player, just hope we can keep him. Hume i thought was poor, maybury too. Hughes was quiet but he got better late on and was in the right place at the right time to win the match.

the other players all played well really, certainly everyone was fighting for the cause. oh and kisnorbo!! Great performance at CB. Looked strong and assured. This is a much better role for him.

There is no way we would have won that game under CL. He would have brought on the useless hammond last night whereas RK gave o'grady a chance. I thought he looked great, a real handful.

All in all a memorable evening!!

Lets hope this is a sign of things to come

jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see leicester win away!!!!

(my throat is still sore!)

:D:D:D:D:thumbup:

Good on ya mate, I listened on the radio and the fans were rearly loud and singing all through.

Wish i was there :thumbup:

Dont like continental fans much they seem to celebrate differently.

i mean when leicester score the fans go

yeeeeeeeees woooohooooo come on get in (hands clapping etc)

but abroad they seem to just do this

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

for about 5 minutes theres no emotion there :ph34r:

I remember when we played you in the Prem

you went " yeeeeeeeees woooohooooo come on get in (hands clapping etc)" 3 times

and we went

"yeeeeeeeees woooohooooo come on get in (hands clapping etc)" 4 times

booooooooooooo

Stand Up if you hate the Wolves :D

Premiership, you're having a laugh :yawn:

Archived