Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whothefoxthat

Hollowahy !

I have just seen Hollowahy in Morrisons Freemans Common

I did actually see Weso in the pub on freemans common Saturday after the match ! He was surrounded by young ladies, he was very shy though, I offerd him a coke, he just smiled and shook his head.... Probably wanted a whisky instead !

I did actually see Weso in the pub on freemans common Saturday after the match ! He was surrounded by young ladies, he was very shy though, I offerd him a line of coke, he just smiled and shook his head.... Probably wanted a whisky instead !

He probably don't take drugs, he ain't rio. :D

Absolutely not. :angry::( <_< I do not want any Manager that tells his players that once they have gone down to stay down. :angry: <_<

A Very big Ditto

I did actually see Weso in the pub on freemans common Saturday after the match ! He was surrounded by young ladies, he was very shy though, I offerd him a coke, he just smiled and shook his head.... Probably wanted a whisky instead !

Were any of the other players in there?

Were any of the other players in there?

He was with about 6 very young looking girls, and a couple of lads were sat next to him, probably youth team lads, they didn't stay in very long, I reckon the lads were more interested in the birds than the drink. And Weso stood up the whole time !

Archived