Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jon the Hat

NEWELL TO LEAVE LUTON

so now he's off the shopping list i hope the board don't panic...i think kelly till end of season then think about it more when we have more time...this must be unsettling for the players

Quite! and imagine the chants when we play Luton at their gaff in a couple of weeks - oh the shame :cry:

I couldnt hear it properly because freeview kept cracking up but he basically said "it would have been rude not to speak to Leicester"

Rude not to speak to us?! Sure, the first time but he must have been interested otherwise why speak to us a second time..pfft. If he doesn't want to come he can just f*** off to his shitty stadium and training ground and chairman that has fibbed to him before..

Rude not to speak to us?! Sure, the first time but he must have been interested otherwise why speak to us a second time..pfft. If he doesn't want to come he can just f*** off to his shitty stadium and training ground and chairman that has fibbed to him before..

Obviously the bung they offered him was not high enough :ermm:

I cant say for sure what he said regarding that, due to aforementioned problems, but I did hear the words 'rude' and 'talk to' alot. You are right though why twice? maybe hes just too polite for his own good :blink:

So Sky have apparently said that Newell's staying at Luton.

Fine, if he wants to stay working in that slum, that's his decision. He clearly doesn't have the ambition we thought he had. :(

There are still plenty of other managers out there (Parkinson, Allen, Penney) who could do a decent job for us.

Let's hope the board have better luck next time.

They can't afford to get THIS appointment wrong!

Archived