Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Translation Please!

Just listened to Momo being interviewed on OS.

It was hard to understand him but I think I heard him say something like he had been approached by another club but he wants to stay with Leicester? Did I hear him right?

Just listened to Momo being interviewed on OS.

It was hard to understand him but I think I heard him say something like he had been approached by another club but he wants to stay with Leicester? Did I hear him right?

Yes, Hearts apparently. :huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r:

Well what do you lot expect he isn't english after all, i mean not even some english people can speak good English.

Its not necessarilly his English, but his voice! Its ridiculously deep and sort of gravelly!! The fact that he has a French accent doest help though admittedly!

Where did Momo come from, anyway? I know he's Ghananian and all, but was he a trainee at another club first???

Just wonderin....fairly new fan of the Foxes and want to be up to speed!!!

We signed him from Celtic before the start of this season :thumbup:

Where did Momo come from, anyway? I know he's Ghananian and all, but was he a trainee at another club first???

Just wonderin....fairly new fan of the Foxes and want to be up to speed!!!

Sylla is from Guinea, not Ghana.

Before joining us Momo played for Celtic (well, he was employed by Celtic but he only made 26 starts and 21 apearances as a substitute in four years) whom he joined from St Johnstone, the Perth based club most notable for being the only club in Britain to have a 'J' in their name, for £650,000.

Sylla joined St Johnstone from French club Le Mans, so presumably he's a good driver, for free. Before that, the Guinean played on the beaches of South Ayrshire with the other sand people while employed by Ayr United - the club which, I would suggest, is the most suited to his abilities.

Archived