Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hurstie_LCFC

Music after goals?

I think having music after goals is terrible!! Its so anoying!

What do you think about it?

Agree 100%, totally unecessary, wtf do they think the fans are doing after we score? An insult to every fan!

Why stop at that let's have a tune for corners, freekicks throw ins, goal kicks and a decent one-two. How about we all get there early and listen to some music whilst they put the goal posts up.

I think having music after goals is terrible!! Its so anoying!

What do you think about it?

i understand what you mean, music can seem a bit "wtf"?!? but at times i think it's what we need to get the crowd more excited and players a bit more "fired up" ... but yer, some of the music is just bad, i feel we need a neat jingle to play or as someonel else mentioned that horn thing...

i understand what you mean, music can seem a bit "wtf"?!? but at times i think it's what we need to get the crowd more excited and players a bit more "fired up" ... but yer, some of the music is just bad, i feel we need a neat jingle to play or as someonel else mentioned that horn thing...

So why do you need it after a goal for FFS if they ain't fired up then they never will be and no amount of music will help, unless of cousre that's what they've gone to Filbo for. In which case I suggest they get their head examine as there are more effective and cheaper ways to hear music.

I absolutely loathe it.

One of the first times I heard it was at Ipswich about ten years ago; they played I Feel Good by James Brown after scoring. They won the game but I felt a slight degree of satisfaction afterwards, in that they all looked liked a complete bunch of pillocks.

absolute fookin shoite. thats what i think of music played after a goal. Think of the best goals/moments in football history, even our history. Play off goals, claridges winner at hillsborough. Followed by 'i feel fookin good' by james brown. I DONT THINK SO.

The crowds celebration is the only noise needed when a goal is scored. END OF STORY

absolute fookin shoite. thats what i think of music played after a goal. Think of the best goals/moments in football history, even our history. Play off goals, claridges winner at hillsborough. Followed by 'i feel fookin good' by james brown. I DONT THINK SO.

The crowds celebration is the only noise needed when a goal is scored. END OF STORY

Very succinctly put :thumbup:

I think its okay, dont really bother me, im to busy celebrating! :D:D

I think the horn would be a good idea and i also like bert's idea of EAT my GOAL :P

some bloke round my estate has got that horn thingy as his car horn TWAT.

I however think it is a good idea to play it after we score

hate goal music at the ground, but for some sad reason i love the goal horn on radio leicester, which they've played after we score for as long as I can remember - certainly 25 years or more. Don't live in leicester now so presume they still play it?

Was at its best when Nev would be talking about something irrelevant, and then remember he was watching a football game and say something like 'ooh, and it's a goal for city - tony cottee.....' cue goal horn

Priceless

Archived