Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Supporter Questionnaire Results

what a load of bollox 70% of people want a no smoking stadium the majority of fans dont want to change the kop to the north stand and the board are proud to be a family football club, well fock that what happened to a middle class game with standing behind the goal and supporting the team, why dont all the posh wankers and the c#nts on the board all fock off up tigers and stop ruining football.

Firstly, why don't you check to see if there's already a thread on a subject before posting?

Secondly, did you fill in and submit a questionnaire?

Thirdly, do you mind picking your toys back up, thank you.

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~783697,00.html

The majority of respondents are not in favour of switching the Kop and Family Stand, neither do they want a return to unreserved seating.

However, we do get to vote on next season's smoking policy. Perhaps not smoking on the stairwells or the toilets would be a start. :mad:

yes we do at half time in leeds game dont c the point tho

Firstly, why don't you check to see if there's already a thread on a subject before posting?

Secondly, did you fill in and submit a questionnaire?

Thirdly, do you mind picking your toys back up, thank you.

lol You are indeed a Sarky cow ;):whistle:

Personally i would like a designated singing area - that sounds good :thumbup:

people wouldnt get pissed off if the club started treating us like customers they just take our money then we stand there for 90 minutes watching a load of shit [most of the time] wit a police camara shoved in ya face and then the stewards cum up and chuck people out 4 the fun of it, why dont the club use sum common sense and make block l1 standing cuz we all **** stand up anyway and make 2 stands no smoking and leave the other 2 as they are and then let people choose what they want to do

people wouldnt get pissed off if the club started treating us like customers they just take our money then we stand there for 90 minutes watching a load of shit [most of the time] wit a police camara shoved in ya face and then the stewards cum up and chuck people out 4 the fun of it, why dont the club use sum common sense and make block l1 standing cuz we all **** stand up anyway and make 2 stands no smoking and leave the other 2 as they are and then let people choose what they want to do

Majority rules in cases like this though chum. The general concensus of fans who filled in the questionaire dont want the kop switching and unreserved seating. I filled my questionaire in but unfortunately my thoughts were in the minority - clearly.

Maybe more people will fill them in next time.

Majority rules in cases like this though chum. The general concensus of fans who filled in the questionaire dont want the kop switching and unreserved seating. I filled my questionaire in but unfortunately my thoughts were in the minority - clearly.

Maybe more people will fill them in next time.

and the majority of leicester fans are shit..

when i watch matches on tv where other clubs are involved or even on highlights the away supports of certain teams are bloody brilliant.. top away supports include

leeds,west ham,cardiff,millwall,,villa,tottenham,sunderland,west brom,man united,liverpool,forest,sheff yoo,sheff wed,watford,wolves coventry+ more..

at there games there is a decent chance all there fans will stand up sing get behind the lads for 90 minutes..

at our games at home the atmosphere is shit (could be better if L1 and kop were together blablabla) so we are slightly unfortunate

but at our away games your lucky if more than 100 people stand..

i really wanted there to be a swap to get our home games like SK1 etc but there will never be a loud fortress bowl as it is

as much as i hate it but most of our fans are crap :cry::cry:

by the way i did submit my questionaire.. returned it to the club shop before tottenham :)

Well it looks like I'm in the majority I'm affraid!! I voted, if you didn't you can't very well complain can you!!! I have always said it was an oversight to put the away fans at the other side of the stadium to the Kop but since it was done I for one dont want to move I like it where I am!

My only problem with a smoking vote taking place is: What if you want a ban and there is some neanderthal thug near you doing his level best to persuade you to come round to his way of thinking!! Perfect way of creating annimosity amongst your own supporters!

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~783697,00.html

The majority of respondents are not in favour of switching the Kop and Family Stand, neither do they want a return to unreserved seating.

However, we do get to vote on next season's smoking policy. Perhaps not smoking on the stairwells or the toilets would be a start. :mad:

Presumably the smoking thing becomes irrelevant as the government has voted to ban smoking in all public places, so I presume football stadiums are part of this and it won't be down to the Club anymore anyway?

safe john yeah it was good apart from my m8 gettin about blinded by one of them sheep shaggers in the corner chuckin coins, yeah the kop thought they were loud last nite but i couldnt hear them so derby couldnt there aint no point in singin if your 10 miles away from the away fans, where bouts in l1 r u

i agree most of our fans are shit and no one can disagree with that away fans turn up here and **** laugh at our 32,000 stadium wit 15 thousand inside an bout 15 lads singin filbert street was the dogs bollox shithole but crackin atmosphere pen 1 and 2 were fockin mad

I think in was it ... 96 it was scientifically proven that we made the most noise per fan of any league team. Anyone remember that?!?

Our atmostphere is improving of late. I think overall this is a result of 5 years lack of passion in the football we play. It has its knock on effects, and we've taken time to grow into filling our new stadium with NOISE!

I think it will get better. Leicester fans are fuelled by passion for the club, and slowly but surely we are bringing it back. Who needs a designated singing area if the 11 players WANT the ball and WANT the points, this is the first time in about 4 years we've had that! Makes me smile and now I remember why I support Leicester.

Presumably the smoking thing becomes irrelevant as the government has voted to ban smoking in all public places, so I presume football stadiums are part of this and it won't be down to the Club anymore anyway?

good point mate but to be honist i couldnt giv a fock what the club says they tell us lot in l1 to sit down but do we fock no one will listen and every1 will still smoke

safe john yeah it was good apart from my m8 gettin about blinded by one of them sheep shaggers in the corner chuckin coins, yeah the kop thought they were loud last nite but i couldnt hear them so derby couldnt there aint no point in singin if your 10 miles away from the away fans, where bouts in l1 r u

Dear God! I couldnt give a shite whether the away support can hear the kop or not, MOST of us are there to support the team, we sing so the players can hear our support not fecking L1 and the away end! No point in singing? What planet are you on exactly?

Ha ha ha

Thats an awful post. 'I'd rather not go to a football match than go without a fag for 90 minutes'

Not good really is it.

Fair do mate. But for years and years I had a season ticket in the Carling stand at Filbo and the guy in front of me smoked like a chimney. It wasnt nice, and given that at football games we are so close together I think its just plain rude for people to smoke, as it is for them to chat for 30 minutes of the half about the new VW golf, and as it is for them to shout foul abuse from the family enclosure.

At the end of the day if they ban it, and 70% were for that decision (and it appears that 70% doesnt include 'undecided people' I may be right or wrong on that one) then you can hardly blame them for listening to the fans.

Dear God! I couldnt give a shite whether the away support can hear the kop or not, MOST of us are there to support the team, we sing so the players can hear our support not fecking L1 and the away end! No point in singing? What planet are you on exactly?

well if u sing to get the players up 4 it then u aint bin singin loud enough

Nah, the new legeslation will only apply to 'enclosed public spaces', so stadia (except the Millennium), parks and outdoor shopping areas won't be included.

Archived