Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Disillusioned

I Disagree With What You Are Saying...

It seems that Barton Fox's controversial thread on the LCFC's Board's 'incompetence' has been removed.

There is no doubt that Barton has a huge chip on his shoulder ( a condition that he shares, unfortunately, with many of his compatriots) and that he has a problem with elementary reasoning. But no matter how irritating and evasive he is, he hasn't broken any of the obvious rules on posting and I think that his thread should be reinstated.

After all this board (and life in general) would be very dull without the odd arsehole...

It seems that Barton Fox's controversial thread on the LCFC's Board's 'incompetence' has been removed.

There is no doubt that Barton has a huge chip on his shoulder ( a condition that he shares, unfortunately, with many of his compatriots) and that he has a problem with elementary reasoning. But no matter how irritating and evasive he is, he hasn't broken any of the obvious rules on posting and I think that his thread should be reinstated.

After all this board (and life in general) would be very dull without the odd arsehole...

hey, that's what i'm here for.... :D:ph34r:

Quality post, and the following lol are not sarcastic in anyway.

lol lol lol

Still, what date does Christmas fall on?

I haven't read the thread but in terms of freedom of speech on message boards people need to realise that Petrescu is providing you a platform to air your views. He does not have to do so. If he gags you, he is not denying your right to express your opinion he is just saying he is not paying for the expense of you doing so, go and do it somewhere else.

Quality post, and the following lol are not sarcastic in anyway.

lol lol lol

Still, what date does Christmas fall on?

Maybe I have misjudged you Barton as you seem to be able to take a joke at your own expense (a characteristic definitely not shared by most of your compatriots particularly when the joker is a Sassenach).

As for the date of Xmas...don't you think at best you are being just a wee bit pedantic and at worst a lying scumbag? Bearing in mind the last game City played before December 25th was a major triumph by the standards of the Levein era (a 1-1 draw AWAY at Crewe) on the 17th of that month (remember the quotes I posted were made by you on the 20th) there was no obvious mishap to make you change your mind (?).

Unless Tim forgot to bring the Vaseline on Christmas Eve...

Unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious, um, the thread hasn't been deleted...

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=16883

...it's just been locked as it (and the Derby 2-2 City thread) had descended into a war of egos between TPH and Barton.

Silly children, look what you did!

:rolleyes::P

And there was I thinking thnking it had been deleted and all along it had been merely closed to regular comment and made totally inaccessible to the ordinary poster. Silly me!

Am I going completely doolally or did some self-styled Sassenach post something here a couple of hours ago about being born in Dumfries, raised in Leicester and living in Wales?

All these disappearances...the Foxestalk thought police are out in force tonight.

And there was I thinking thnking it had been deleted and all along it had been merely closed to regular comment and made totally inaccessible to the ordinary poster. Silly me!

Am I going completely doolally or did some self-styled Sassenach post something here a couple of hours ago about being born in Dumfries, raised in Leicester and living in Wales?

All these disappearances...the Foxestalk thought police are out in force tonight.

Police State until it is pointed out then it's back censored :ph34r:

Unless I'm missing something blindingly obvious, um, the thread hasn't been deleted...

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=16883

...it's just been locked as it (and the Derby 2-2 City thread) had descended into a war of egos between TPH and Barton.

Silly children, look what you did!

:rolleyes::P

Here's a thought........how about a thread that principally includes Barton and TPH only.

During a 20 post round they can gain say or even debate each other. A poll would score the bout and Lisa perhaps referee the match. The loser could be banished to Talking Balls for a week. ;)

Archived