Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

cov away?

just looking through our remaining fixtures and occording to the os the cov game is on a monday and is a 3pm kick off :blink:

surely this is a strange time to have a match and wont the majority of fans be at work?

you are what your username says :D:thumbup::P

just looking through our remaining fixtures and occording to the os the cov game is on a monday and is a 3pm kick off :blink:

surely this is a strange time to have a match and wont the majority of fans be at work?

Two words spring to mind, "Needs" and "Special".

Shall be going just to see what this poor excuse for a stadium looks like :ph34r:

Two words spring to mind, "Needs" and "Special".

Shall be going just to see what this poor excuse for a stadium looks like :ph34r:

:D

My mates a dirty Cov fan and it's his birthday that weekend! It's a shame it's not the day before so that we could have a right good all dayer and not have work the next day!

Their ground is wierd inside. It feels almost like an indoor stadium. The seating's well steep too. Parking's a bit of a ballache, not much about cos all the resedential bits are restricted parking on matchdays. Loads of wolves fans got done for parking on the grass verge of the dual carriageway just next to the ground so I wouldn't advise it.

They usually give the away fans a decent allocation and I'm sure we'll fill it.

I live in the dirty city and I'd fooking love it if we battered them. My mates are well smug at the moment. scum scum scum.

Their ground is wierd inside. It feels almost like an indoor stadium. The seating's well steep too. Parking's a bit of a ballache, not much about cos all the resedential bits are restricted parking on matchdays. Loads of wolves fans got done for parking on the grass verge of the dual carriageway just next to the ground so I wouldn't advise it.

They usually give the away fans a decent allocation and I'm sure we'll fill it.

I live in the dirty city and I'd fooking love it if we battered them. My mates are well smug at the moment. scum scum scum.

how far is the ground from the stadium, went leeds this season it was miles away to ground and we had to get on a bus full of leeds fans back into town then we got the wrong train and ended up in cumbria all nite

how far is the ground from the stadium, went leeds this season it was miles away to ground and we had to get on a bus full of leeds fans back into town then we got the wrong train and ended up in cumbria all nite

It's about 4 miles into town to the station. There are buses for away fans that run from outside the massive tescos next door to the station.

Hopefully not too far as I like to see what's happening on the pitch :whistle:

Archived