Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Steve Guppy

I heard steve guppy is still at dc united in america playing with freddy adu? correct me if i am wrong ???

Would'nt it be good if he had a 3rd spell like on a robbie fowler contract for liverpool now

no... he past it, bit I used to love him :cry:

I heard steve guppy is still at dc united in america playing with freddy adu? correct me if i am wrong ???

Would'nt it be good if he had a 3rd spell like on a robbie fowler contract for liverpool now

Not at all. Talking of Fowler, I think i'd rather have Pauline or Martin Fowler than Guppy back at Leicester.

Not at all. Talking of Fowler, I think i'd rather have Pauline or Martin Fowler than Guppy back at Leicester.

Is that because you thought he was poor or because you think he is past it? personally i think he was great for us, but would be well over the hill now.

Would be better if he told Adu what a great club leicester are and that he should sign for us!

I believe that Guppy was one of our many left sided players who got stick for no reason. If it wasn't for Guppy we wouldn't have scored half the goals that we did under MON!! Still one of the best crossers of a ball in the last 10 years!!!

If by good you mean bloody awful.... then I agree.

I believe that Guppy was one of our many left sided players who got stick for no reason. If it wasn't for Guppy we wouldn't have scored half the goals that we did under MON!! Still one of the best crossers of a ball in the last 10 years!!!

He got stick for being shite towards the end, when lots still had their blue tinted specs on.

He got stick for being shite towards the end, when lots still had their blue tinted specs on.

Not in my area, he was getting stick from the word go, even during the 1997/98 season where he was second only to Beck's at goal assists and crosses... I think some people only go to football matches to see someone break another players legs in every tackle they make!! :rolleyes:

Archived