Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Their home results so far...

1-1 v Valencia

1-1 v Levante

0-1 v Betis

Absolute madness. Following the summer of Real Madrid winning a second straight Champions League and Barcelona being an absolute laughing stock. 5 games in and Barcelona are 7 points ahead of them. Couldn't make it up.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

lollollol same, i was putting in all but £5 so I have a chance to build it back up again, but meh

I'd have been at £94 if it had won tonight. Had £47ish on a double of Juventus and Real Madrid (Juve were 0-0 at HT, and 4/5 which I found absurd) but to be let down by that lol 

Pointless doing it really. There's literally not a single team on the planet you can trust anymore.

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'd have been at £94 if it had won tonight. Had £47ish on a double of Juventus and Real Madrid (Juve were 0-0 at HT, and 4/5 which I found absurd) but to be let down by that lol 

Pointless doing it really. There's literally not a single team on the planet you can trust anymore.

I've been lucky the teams i've used so far have had really dominant and comfortable wins besides from PSG on Sunday who took 75mins to score vs Lyon

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've started that gradual build up thing too.

So I've gone and had Real Madrid to beat Real Betis at home.

And that, was that.

I should have known you'd have something to do with this.

Did the exact same thing as you haha. First time in 74 games they've failed to win haha

14 hours ago, brucey said:

I'm pretty sure I've had to send a picture of my passport to every one of the 10 or so bookies I've opened an account with. I think the account closure warning is standard too, I've had that at most bookies after placing a first bet, regardless of whether or not the bet had been settled. If they close your account that doesn't really mean anything, just that you can't place more bets I think, they will reopen it with any winnings whenever you do send them the requested details, even months later. The only bookie that hasn't made me upload my identity verification immediately on account opening or prior to first withdrawal was Skybet, although they did eventually request it after I had withdrawn a couple hundred.

Thanks Brucey, didn't know that. Don't remember having to do it with my William Hill account but I opened it ages ago and maybe I did. Being old, I'm a little uncomfortable sending those kind of details over the internet but if it's standard procedure then that's a little more reassuring. Must confess, there's something slightly satisfying about signing up, winning your only bet at enhanced bonus odds and then closing the account immediately without losing any bets. More so when it's a winning bet on City!

Edited by Max Wall

why does anyone bet in play with anyone other than exchange betfair?

if the draw odds in play of 25/1 with skybet would be at least 33 and probablly 40 on bettfair

surely most computers are able to have 2 browsers nowdays open at the same time. easy to check you are not being ripped off

8 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

early double

Mallorca to win

Espanyol v Deportivo btts

3/1

&

Sheff Weds v Sheff utd - btts

Over 2.5 St Mirren v QOS

3.5/1

As Galeic would say

51485cb2b3ab8.preview-620.jpg.670a7b94ea716161e4b215c6da776529.jpg

One more for the road