Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've done a BTTS bet on all last game of the season matchdays in Norway/Sweden/Belarus recently which have all came close. I know Brazil a little better so i'd say purely based on teams who have things to play for (more or less everybody lol)

Botafogo 4/5 to beat Cruzeiro at home. Botafogo can clinch a top 6 (South American champions league) place with a win, Cruzeiro with their GD seem to already be in it

Vasco da Gama 4/9 to beat Ponte Preta at home. Similar to Botafogo, Vasco can get top 6 with a win, Ponte Preta are already relegated

Avai 3/1 to in away at Santos. Avai need to win to have any chance of staying up, Santos already confirmed top 6

Atletico GO 31/20 to beat Fluminense at home. Atl GO have rallied lately with the threat of relegation (now confirmed), Fluminense are in freefall despite being safe

Vitoria and Coritiba (the two sides outside the relegation zone who can still go down) I wouldn't touch with confidence. Chapecoense (vs Coritiba) another team that can get top and are unbeaten in about 10 games. Flamengo (vs Vitoria) are at risk of falling out of the top 6)

Personally I wouldn't be keen on Corinthians although its a good price, they haven't won since they were confirmed as Champions. So Sport Recife at 1/2 is good

Gremio from past experience are a very inconsistent side. 11/1 does seem a bit much given the situation

15 hours ago, Otis said:

Gone for it with a double

image.png.46f8f66b8b2ce82479df859924111ba7.png

Found £14 in an online account I'd forgotten about, came on here for a look and have just copied you. If it doesn't come in I don't feel like I've lost anything because it was money I'd forgotten I had, and if it does it pays me out over a grand :cool:

• Like 1

On 02/12/2017 at 11:58, Walkers said:

Gremio 11/1 to win away at Atletico MG tomorrow. See why that is good

http://uk.soccerway.com/national/brazil/serie-a/2017/regular-season/r39899/

Avai 3/1 to get the win they need to stay up

Be careful of Gremio, they played in and won the Copa Libertadores final in Argentina a few days ago so today may be a bit of a write off for them. I can't imagine they've prepared at all for this game.

Saying that I might stick a few quid on the double just in case they both come in, good luck guys!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, zak_lcfc said:

Be careful of Gremio, they played in and won the Copa Libertadores final in Argentina a few days ago so today may be a bit of a write off for them. I can't imagine they've prepared at all for this game.

Saying that I might stick a few quid on the double just in case they both come in, good luck guys!

Yeah the odds are what they are for good reason, so it's highly unlikely to come in. Just a bit of fun in a 'got nothing to lose' moment :)

Have the odd few quid each weekend and last weekend predicted every result correct in prem at the time our game ended. For £2.60 bet I was on for just over a grand return with a 9 fold?  Anyway  I panicked a little and cashed out half at £140 and left the rest to ride with another 560 potential. United 2 up I’m laughing. Put the game on and aresnela score and look pretty good for the draw. Panic sets in and cashed out at 300 with united scoring a few mins later...

not cut out for the pressure but still £430 from £2.60 ain’t too shabby

Valenciennes were the bastards for me in Ligue 2 last night. Reims managed to turn it around. Sittard in the Dutch 2nd division and Rio Ave in Portugal won for me otherwise. So many bets recently where only one team lets me down

This weekend:

Sturm Graz

Red Bull

Club Brugge

Gent

Monaco

Napoli

AZ

Brondby

7/1

About 2.55 on Saturday I decided to give Betway's 4 to score thing a go where, for free, you have to pick a team in each of the top 4 English leagues to score first in the 3pm kick offs to win 25k. I had 5mins and 2mins of that was just registering with them so there wasn't any sort of research going into this not that there is much you can do anyway. Either way I went for Bournemouth, Forest, Oldham and Luton.

Watching Soccer Saturday then the first goal of the afternoon is at the City Ground so my eyes light up, still gotta be Forest and thankfully it was (vs Bolton)

Immediately after Oldham went infront against Northampton, at which point I start pooing myself a little.

About 3.10 while they're talking to Kammy at the game, Defoe goes and scores the first PL goal and now I really am shitting myself lol Huddersfield then scored a minute later so that was close

So i'm waiting for Luton. I just knew they were top and have thrashed a few teams so I plumped for this but I didn't realise they were home to Notts County. Either way i'm waiting for about another 10mins for the first goal in League Two, sadly it came from Barnet away at Chesterfield. Luton must have scored I think the 3rd goal of the afternoon in that league.

I don't think there's much point trying this again, I could play this game for another year and not come anywhere near as close as I did yesterday lol

Just now, lcfc sheff said:

Got one of those £5 free skybets so put it on Torino, Girona and Cardiff, £330 returns. Looking at the teams in those fixtures they all look like they could go either way.

Torino haven't beaten Lazio in last 8 meetings.

Lazio could go 4th while Torino are languishing in 12th (underperforming in my opinion)

Lazio haven't lost at home since September.
Torino haven't won away since September.

Oh and Lazio also have Serie A's 2nd highest goalscorer in Ciro Immobile!

Could go either way :ph34r:!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Lazio could go 4th while Torino are languishing in 12th (underperforming in my opinion)

Torino could well win this. Lazio down to 10 men at half time. Immobile off.

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Nice one stan.