Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On 24/02/2018 at 02:39, Walkers said:

Boca Juniors 1/3 (home to San Martin de San Juan) - best team vs mid-table team

Independiente 8/11 (home to Banfield) - noticed Banfield have been some very big odds recently for average sides. Club falling apart?? Form kinda suggests so anyway lol

Admira Wacker 6/5 (home to Aus. Vienna) - successfully backed them at 8/1 vs R Vienna & 3/1 at Wolfsberger last two games. A Vienna have potential but inconsistent

LASK Linz 3/1 (away to Rapid Vienna) - great form at the minute compared to inconsistent Rapid Vienna, have also got 2 draws away at RB Salzburg this season

Mouscron 8/1 (away to Anderlecht) simply because i'm sick of Anderlecht screwing me over against these sort of sides lol

*The top 3 sides in Belgian have not won any of their last 4 games*

Teplice 9/10 (home to Banik Ostrava, Czech Rep) Decent midtable side, unbeaten at home. Ostrava are recently promoted and bottom

Copenhagen 4/9 (home to OB) Copenhagen have been well off it all season, on the back of a trip to Madrid in the EL too. Good odds but certainly not guaranteed

Excelsior 6/1 (away to Heerenveen) both sides in indifferent form, 3 pts seperate them. 6/1 just seems a bit steep and they beat Vitesse 2-1 away last week

Monaco 17/20 (away to Toulouse) won the last 3, Toulouse are 16th

Olympiakos 5/1 (away to PAOK) never thought i'd see them 5/1 to win a league match lol does sorta make sense, they trail PAOK who sit top by 6pts

Benfica 1/3 (away to P Ferreira) decent odds for this league. The top 3 are light years ahead of the rest

Penafiel 5/6 (home to Real SC, POR Div 2) nearly went up last season and are up there this season too. Real are bottom of what otherwise is a very close league

Reus 4/5 (home to Sevilla II) Sevilla lost 9 of their last 10 and are bottom. Reus comfortably midtable

And thanks for the Reus tip too

Keep em coming...

San Lorenzo 11/10 home to Union Sante Fe. One of the best Argentinian teams in recent seasons, 3rd vs 9th. Sante Fe finished 23rd last season. Form for both inconsistent

Admira Wacker 3/1 away to Mattersburg. Not that I strongly fancy them but they've been good to me recently and should be better than their opposition despite their very good form

Kortrijk 15/2 away to Club Brugge. Big long shot but there are two games left before Belgium's retarded league splits and they are on the cusp of getting into the top 6. Club Brugge are 11pts clear at the top but haven't won in their last 5. Kortrijk had won 3 in a row before defeat last weekend

Lokomotiva 17/2 away to Rijeka. Again a long shot but Rijeka are very inconsistent after winning the league last season. The home team has won on the last 4 occasions (2 each), yes they're away but they know how to beat them.

Augsburg 2/1 home to Hoffenheim. 8th vs 9th, level on points.

SKA Khabarovsk 2/1 home to Tosno. Both promoted, both at the bottom of the table, SKA trailing by 8pts. SKA are the team on the other side of Russia though

Radnicki Nis 4/1 home to Partizan Belgrade. Radnicki in good form and 3rd, Partizan inconsistent in 2nd.

Karabukspor 10/1 home to Galatasaray. Bottom vs top lol Galatasaray aren't great away from home, 4 wins from 11. Other than that there isn't much reason to think Karabukspor will take anything from the game

Dynamo Kiev 1/2 to beat Zorya 9/2 at home. I thought Kiev looked decent odds, however Zorya are the 3rd best team in Ukraine but they have won on their last two trips to Kiev.

So yeah not a lot about in the way of good odds for what should be a home banker, just ones that need a bit of luck

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Walkers said:

Cardiff home to Barnsley

Villa away to Sunderland

Fulham home to Sheff U

Accrington home to Morecambe

Aldershot home to Hartlepool

15/1

Thanks. Had no idea what to back tonight so had a tenner on your suggestion, £196.57 return. :schmike:

• Like 1

I very nearly backed Juventus earlier but I'd be too annoyed if it lost so left it lol 

I had Real Madrid last night. Real Madrid at 3/1 in any game is ridiculous. Doubled them up with Birmingham annoyingly.

Did have a treble of Fulham, Brentford and Villa though.

Surely AC Milan at home to Arsenal is a good bet at 8/7.

Sporting Lisbon to beat Plzen 4/9.

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

So...

Milan hadn't conceded a goal in 6 games.

Arsenal had lost 4 on the bounce...

Have a guess who I went on...?

thought that game was at 8, was just coming in here to say the price on AC was ludicrous. that 6pm kick off saved me a few units lol 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

thought that game was at 8, was just coming in here to say the price on AC was ludicrous. that 6pm kick off saved me a few units lol 

Shame I didn't think it was at 8 too!

AC have been absolute dog shit

:(

Edited by Col city fan

Flora Tallinn

CFR Cluj

Telstar (Dutch Jupiler League)

AC Ajaccio (Ligue 2)

Monaco

Braga

Godoy Cruz (Argentina)

15/1

Cork 3/1 to win at Dundalk tonight, think most games between them last season were very close.

Juventus Bucharesti 9/1 to win away at Botosani. Thats top vs bottom in the relegation group, might be interesting as the teams at the bottom have more to play for than those at the top.

Edited by Walkers

4 hours ago, Walkers said:

Flora Tallinn

CFR Cluj

Telstar (Dutch Jupiler League)

AC Ajaccio (Ligue 2)

Monaco

Braga

Godoy Cruz (Argentina)

15/1

Cork 3/1 to win at Dundalk tonight, think most games between them last season were very close.

Juventus Bucharesti 9/1 to win away at Botosani. Thats top vs bottom in the relegation group, might be interesting as the teams at the bottom have more to play for than those at the top.

lol

i wait in eager anticipation for these mate.

Are you having any as singles?

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

lol

i wait in eager anticipation for these mate.

Are you having any as singles?

Nah they're all very odds on, not really worth it. Its going alright Flora have won, Cluj, Ajaccio and Monaco are winning. Telstar were winning but its now 1-1 with 30mins left. Now 1-2 as I type lol

Braga and Godoy havent kicked off

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Of course I went for Telstar over Ajaccio.

lol got 6/7 in the end. Friday nights are good for French and Dutch 2nd division football, was torn between Reims and NEC Nijmegen who both won but didn't go for them. Roma and Girona too. In fairness there were two other Dutch clubs who were home bankers (Emmen and de Graafschap) who lost that I was tempted by.

2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

lol got 6/7 in the end. Friday nights are good for French and Dutch 2nd division football, was torn between Reims and NEC Nijmegen who both won but didn't go for them. Roma and Girona too. In fairness there were two other Dutch clubs who were home bankers (Emmen and de Graafschap) who lost that I was tempted by.

Emmen had 19 shots to 2 and lost 0-2 lol