Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

33 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Absolutely. Note to self: don’t believe a lot of the bollox you read.

The president did make a statement on social media saying he was suspending the first team squad that played against atletico.

Looks like he calmed down and sobered up and took it back though haha

2 hours ago, Walkers said:

If it makes you feel any better my two games that I only went as far as saying "were interesting odds" both lost 4-0 lol

One Molde by any chance? I had them and Girona. Probably my worst double of all time.

I somehow ended up in profit this weekend after all.

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

One Molde by any chance? I had them and Girona. Probably my worst double of all time.

I somehow ended up in profit this weekend after all.

Yeah Molde who had a 100% record so far this season against Rosenborg who are yet to win and Ranheim who are recently promoted with one win from one away to Tromso who have lost 2/2 and always struggle

6 hours ago, Turbogre said:

Have you ever won a bet?

You seem to loose a lot of money.

Given that I generally don't like to spend money I can afford to waste away 61p like I did last night

I posted a winner as little as two days ago but you continue to see what you want to see

2 hours ago, Walkers said:

Given that I generally don't like to spend money I can afford to waste away 61p like I did last night

I posted a winner as little as two days ago but you continue to see what you want to see

:thumbup: Keep em coming Walkers. I find your tips interesting even if they don’t always come in

Edited by Col city fan

23 hours ago, Walkers said:

Betfair have been nice for once and given me a £10 free bet despite not using them for months (maybe thats why) put it all on Fulham and Yenisey (Russian 1st div) tomorrow afternoon. Returns £16 and will hope to use it as a balance builder thing

It won.

Saw the bottom Slovenian side earlier on 12/1 away at 4th place. Tempted by it for no reason other than a win takes them up to a relegation play off place. They'd only won 2 games all season. Went behind twice and scored late to win 3-2. Obviously i'd decided not to bother though and added the Arsenal/Marseille games instead :doh: