Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I said at the start of the season that I was keeping track on who I bet on this season (started July) just for my own interest, see who I do well on, which countries I do well in etc. It's became a bit of a chore where I was happy keeping it up to date daily but now i'm just having to backtrack a few weeks at a time lol

I've got 100% records with Gent (4), Levski Sofia (7), Viktoria Plzen (12), Rijeka (5), Brighton/Swansea (5), Midtjylland (6), Wigan, Carlisle (4), Nice (5), Valur (4), Juventus, Crotone (9), Benevento (5), PSV (11), Sporting Lisbon (7), Braga (10), Red Star Belgrade (11), Barca (10), Galatasaray (7). Got plenty more 4's and 3's of teams not worth mentioning.

Country wise: Serbia, Portugal, Turkey and Italy have been very good for me so far.

• Like 1

Villa

Bournemouth

Stoke

Brentford

Man City

I get that its the FA Cup but there are some good odds for higher level sides here. Villa 8/11 to beat Peterborough, Brentford 8/15 to beat Notts County at home. Stoke 3/4 to beat Coventry away, don't see them putting out a weakened side. Bournemouth 10/11 to beat Wigan at home, bit suspect in cup competitions since their promotion but had a good run in the League Cup this year.

Abroad I have

Napoli

AC Milan

Juventus

Atl Madrid

Sevilla

PAOK

Lyon

6.66/1 ( lol )

4 hours ago, Walkers said:

Villa

Bournemouth

Stoke

Brentford

Man City

I get that its the FA Cup but there are some good odds for higher level sides here. Villa 8/11 to beat Peterborough, Brentford 8/15 to beat Notts County at home. Stoke 3/4 to beat Coventry away, don't see them putting out a weakened side. Bournemouth 10/11 to beat Wigan at home, bit suspect in cup competitions since their promotion but had a good run in the League Cup this year.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be grateful if anyone can give me advice on my website. 

I've made over £30,000 profit betting since May 2016 (no joke) and I've made a website to share my journey and how I've done this.

Im looking to 'market' it but not sure if it's ready yet. If anyone can give me feedback it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.comparetheprofit.com

Edited by dylanlegend

On 21/01/2018 at 00:00, dylanlegend said:

I've made over £30,000 profit betting since May 2016 (no joke) and I've made a website to share my journey and how I've done this.

Im looking to 'market' it but not sure if it's ready yet. If anyone can give me feedback it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1. Having 6 quid on us to win the title is great, but it's not a 'journey'

2. Get a razor.

On 21/01/2018 at 00:00, dylanlegend said:

Seriously.... the bit you seem to be wanting to monetise (https://comparetheprofit.com/2017/11/03/training/) is a bit buried. It comes across as more than a general interest blog than a sales website. I can appreciate you might not want to be hard selling, but I think there's a better balance you could strike.

1 minute ago, turtmcfly said:

Seriously.... the bit you seem to be wanting to monetise (https://comparetheprofit.com/2017/11/03/training/) is a bit buried. It comes across as more than a general interest blog than a sales website. I can appreciate you might not want to be hard selling, but I think there's a better balance you could strike.

To be honest I will probably get rid of that part as the online training should be good enough. 

As as it happens the way I hope to make money is through my 'affiliate' links. 

If anyone signs up through oddsmonkey via my website I will get a percentage.

Obviously, this depends on the referral staying with oddsmonkey, which they more than likely will as it is good value.

if you haven't heard of matched betting before there are thousands of people doing it and they have made / make a lot more than I have done.

People do it full time. Maybe it's a bit full on or unbelievable but it's 100% true.

Hence why I appreciate the feedback from you guys 

57 minutes ago, Bert said:

West Ham are currently 2/1 to win away at Wigan tomorrow. Wigan are 7/5 favs. 

Decent odds I would say, very surprised  at West Ham's price. 

Have you seen West Hams injury list? it is a good price but think i will give it a miss.