Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Nice little acca tonight.

Roma, Girona, Monaco, Schalke and Hibs.

£20 paid £354

Did Roma, Girona, Hibs, Heracles and Real Madrid on another one. Just waiting on Real later today for another £173.

Could be a great weekend if City get three points too.

• Like 1

Altach 10/3 home to Rapid Vienna - unbeaten in 5 H2H at home, won the last meeting away 2-1.

Admira Wacker 16/5 home to Sturm Graz - Graz fell away from top spot after the winter break last year and have done the same this year, massively inconsistent. Won their last two at home H2H but lost last meeting 6-1 away.

Antwerp 9/1 away to Anderlecht - need to better Standard Liege's result to qualify for the championship round. Anderlecht are a very weird side

Eupen 4/9 at home to Mouscron - need to better Mechelen's result to stay up (I think its instant relegation for the team bottom at this stage?) Mouscron are 14th/16

Mechelen 4/9 home to Waasland Beveren - direct shootout with Eupen above. Waasland like Mouscron have very little to play for at this stage

Jablonec 17/20 home to Banik Ostrava - won their last 3 and sit in 6th place, Banik have been rooted to the bottom all season

ADO Den Haag 11/10 home to NAC Breda - 12pts ahead of Breda, both fairly inconsisten form but ADO fighting to get final Europa League qualifying place

Benevento 17/2 away to Fiorentina - if you think the Astori thing may effect Fiorentina

Jagiellonia 3/1 away to Lech Poznan - won 8 of their last 9 and sit top. Good record against top teams, beat Legia Warsaw 2-0 last away game.

Santa Clara 4/7 home to Sporting Lisbon B - won 4 of their last 5 and sit 2nd, as opposed to Sporting who are 4th bottom and have won 1 of their last 10

Arouca 11/20 home to Covilha - very similar to the above

Nacional 8/13 home to Braga B - 6th vs 18th, both sides have won their last 2

Astra 4/1 away to Uni Craiova - lost only once to them (ever) and never away from home. Finished 7pts behind Craiova in the main season

Gijon 4/9 home to Leonesa - terrific home record, won the last 6. Leonesa in the bottom 4

Cadiz 1/2 home to Sevilla B - 4th but inconsistent form, Sevilla are absolute rubbish and rock bottom

Zaragoza 1/2 home to Lorca - mid-table but won their last 4, Lorca are 2pts better than Sevilla in 2nd bottom

Rotherham 17/20 home to Rochdale - Rotherham are in absolutely stonking form, Rochdale are 23rd

Plymouth 2/1 away to Fleetwood - won the last 6 vs lost the last 4.

So despite all them lol what I have so far is

DINAMO ZAGREB vs Lokomotiva

BAYERN MUNICH vs Hamburg

LUDOGORETS vs Cherno More

FERENCVAROS vs Balmazujvaros

Willem II vs PSV

JUVENTUS vs Udinese

GALATASARAY vs Konyaspor

SPORTING GIJON vs Leonesa

5/1. If that doesn't come in i'd be extremely annoyed

AROUCA vs Covilha

NACIONAL vs Braga B

SANTA CLARA vs Sporting B

CARDIFF vs Birmingham

ROTHERHAM vs Rochdale

10.5/1

ADMIRA WACKER vs Sturm Graz Double Chance Win/Draw

ADO DEN HAAG vs NAC Breda

VIDEOTON vs Diosgyori

CADIZ vs Sevilla B

8/1

Just caught Chicago Fire at 100/1 to win at home to Kansas, didn't see what the score was at the time or how long was left, decided to turn it on (on Sky) and they got it back to 2-2. Down to 4/1, 2mins later in the 80th minute they go 3-2 up. 5mins later they're 3-4 down lol

8 hours ago, Walkers said:

Just caught Chicago Fire at 100/1 to win at home to Kansas, didn't see what the score was at the time or how long was left, decided to turn it on (on Sky) and they got it back to 2-2. Down to 4/1, 2mins later in the 80th minute they go 3-2 up. 5mins later they're 3-4 down lol

Absolutely mental game cos they looked so shite in the first half as well lol

On 3/10/2018 at 03:46, Walkers said:

Altach 10/3 home to Rapid Vienna - unbeaten in 5 H2H at home, won the last meeting away 2-1.

Admira Wacker 16/5 home to Sturm Graz - Graz fell away from top spot after the winter break last year and have done the same this year, massively inconsistent. Won their last two at home H2H but lost last meeting 6-1 away.

Antwerp 9/1 away to Anderlecht - need to better Standard Liege's result to qualify for the championship round. Anderlecht are a very weird side

Eupen 4/9 at home to Mouscron - need to better Mechelen's result to stay up (I think its instant relegation for the team bottom at this stage?) Mouscron are 14th/16

Mechelen 4/9 home to Waasland Beveren - direct shootout with Eupen above. Waasland like Mouscron have very little to play for at this stage

Jablonec 17/20 home to Banik Ostrava - won their last 3 and sit in 6th place, Banik have been rooted to the bottom all season

ADO Den Haag 11/10 home to NAC Breda - 12pts ahead of Breda, both fairly inconsisten form but ADO fighting to get final Europa League qualifying place

Benevento 17/2 away to Fiorentina - if you think the Astori thing may effect Fiorentina

Jagiellonia 3/1 away to Lech Poznan - won 8 of their last 9 and sit top. Good record against top teams, beat Legia Warsaw 2-0 last away game.

Santa Clara 4/7 home to Sporting Lisbon B - won 4 of their last 5 and sit 2nd, as opposed to Sporting who are 4th bottom and have won 1 of their last 10

Arouca 11/20 home to Covilha - very similar to the above

Nacional 8/13 home to Braga B - 6th vs 18th, both sides have won their last 2

Astra 4/1 away to Uni Craiova - lost only once to them (ever) and never away from home. Finished 7pts behind Craiova in the main season

Gijon 4/9 home to Leonesa - terrific home record, won the last 6. Leonesa in the bottom 4

Cadiz 1/2 home to Sevilla B - 4th but inconsistent form, Sevilla are absolute rubbish and rock bottom

Zaragoza 1/2 home to Lorca - mid-table but won their last 4, Lorca are 2pts better than Sevilla in 2nd bottom

Rotherham 17/20 home to Rochdale - Rotherham are in absolutely stonking form, Rochdale are 23rd

Plymouth 2/1 away to Fleetwood - won the last 6 vs lost the last 4.

So despite all them lol what I have so far is

DINAMO ZAGREB vs Lokomotiva

BAYERN MUNICH vs Hamburg

LUDOGORETS vs Cherno More

FERENCVAROS vs Balmazujvaros

Willem II vs PSV

JUVENTUS vs Udinese

GALATASARAY vs Konyaspor

SPORTING GIJON vs Leonesa

5/1. If that doesn't come in i'd be extremely annoyed

AROUCA vs Covilha

NACIONAL vs Braga B

SANTA CLARA vs Sporting B

CARDIFF vs Birmingham

ROTHERHAM vs Rochdale

10.5/1

ADMIRA WACKER vs Sturm Graz Double Chance Win/Draw

ADO DEN HAAG vs NAC Breda

VIDEOTON vs Diosgyori

CADIZ vs Sevilla B

8/1

6/8, Dinamo and PSV were battered beyond belief. Absolute bollocks

3/5

2/4

Eupen, Mechelen, Jablonec, all Spanish 2nd div sides, all Portugese sides except Arouca I think - won.

12 hours ago, Walkers said:

6/8, Dinamo and PSV were battered beyond belief. Absolute bollocks

3/5

2/4

Eupen, Mechelen, Jablonec, all Spanish 2nd div sides, all Portugese sides except Arouca I think - won.

Those two results are genuinely staggering. Complete freak results if I've ever seen them.

had a browse at some cheltenham markets and also some world cup markets. 

mo salah top scorer @ 66/1 seemed alright. mbappe @ 40s, paulinho @ 300s and sane @ 80s were a few other shouts. 

vardy to start the first game @ 6/1 looked big based on the kane injury and the fact he’s probably our most in form forward in the past few weeks. he won’t, we know that, but he really should. 

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Those two results are genuinely staggering. Complete freak results if I've ever seen them.

Glad somebody sympathizes lol Just looked and I know there's a winter break but that was Lokomotiva Zagreb's first win for four ****ing months. Willem 5-0 PSV isn't worth trying to explain.

Copenhagen

Dinamo Bucharest

Dordrecht

Fortuna Sittard*

Maccabi T Aviv

Cork

14/1 tonight

Another day another bet with one team letting me down

Edited by Walkers

3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

had a browse at some cheltenham markets and also some world cup markets. 

mo salah top scorer @ 66/1 seemed alright. mbappe @ 40s, paulinho @ 300s and sane @ 80s were a few other shouts. 

vardy to start the first game @ 6/1 looked big based on the kane injury and the fact he’s probably our most in form forward in the past few weeks. he won’t, we know that, but he really should. 

paulinho looks good value, weirdly pops up with goals. 

I got on Raheem at 100/1 not sure what the odds are now.

Monaco

Lorient

Slovan Liberec

Galway

Rosario Central

5/1

Tomorrow

Videoton

Ferencvaros

PSV

Juventus (1/3 away to SPAL)

Red Bull Salzburg

Midtjylland

Brondby

Napoli

Real Madrid

9/1

Krasnodar

Frosinone

Empoli

Frankfurt

Botev Plovdiv

Talleres

21/1 all home favourites

Dinamo Zagreb and PSV to get battered again (0-3) 126000/1 lol

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Monaco

Lorient

Slovan Liberec

Galway

Rosario Central

5/1

Tomorrow

Videoton

Ferencvaros

PSV

Juventus (1/3 away to SPAL)

Red Bull Salzburg

Midtjylland

Brondby

Napoli

Real Madrid

9/1

Krasnodar

Frosinone

Empoli

Frankfurt

Botev Plovdiv

Talleres

21/1 all home favourites

Dinamo Zagreb and PSV to get battered again (0-3) 126000/1 lol

I had a good amount earlier on MTK Budapest who won at 1/2.

I've got tonight...

Monaco (France)

Vejle (Denmark)

Slovan Liberec (Czech Republic)

About 7/5 but all three look absolute bankers to me.

Edited by Dan LCFC

4 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I had a good amount earlier on MTK Budapest who won at 1/2.

I've got tonight...

Monaco (France)

Vejle (Denmark)

Slovan Liberec (Czech Republic)

About 7/5 but all three look absolute bankers to me.

Oh dear, I remember betting on that Danish league last season and Skive were near the top. Looking at it now Vejle were lower mid table. Dunno whats happened to Skive but tbf their goal difference is -15 with 14 defeats which is a bit strange. Certainly don't seem like whipping boys despite being bottom of the table but typical to get screwed over on that game

Just need Monaco to hold on to their lead and then I'm just waiting for Rosario to **** up.