Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Match of the Day

that compilation of goals of the day was brilliant, 8 cracking strikes. i doubt we'll see the likes of this again for a long time. i liked beatties lovely glancing chip over the keeper, camara one was a little bit flukey, he just sort of hit it and hoped a little, the chip from beattie went exactly where it was planned.

that compilation of goals of the day was brilliant, 8 cracking strikes. i doubt we'll see the likes of this again for a long time. i liked beatties lovely glancing chip over the keeper, camara one was a little bit flukey, he just sort of hit it and hoped a little, the chip from beattie went exactly where it was planned.

Really good programme tonight. :)

James Beattie really seems to have got his act together over the past couple of months. He probably should be going to the World Cup on this form if England want a target man on the bench, but Peter Crouch's 5 goals in 36 games should see him safely on the plane. It's a pity Sven picked the squad about 9 months ago. :(

Really good programme tonight. :)

James Beattie really seems to have got his act together over the past couple of months. He probably should be going to the World Cup on this form if England want a target man on the bench, but Peter Crouch's 5 goals in 36 games should see him safely on the plane. It's a pity Sven picked the squad about 9 months ago. :(

... and part of the reason we won't get past the quarters. :huh::unsure::whistle::rolleyes::( <_<

Some pretty good goals I thought Camara's was the best of the lot though!

Yeh that was my favourite, top quality strike

Archived