Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

realistically

we are now safe and should play the rest of the season out without any danger. But its interesting to see how we are stil mathamatically able to make the play-offs, i mean 3 wins, and if results go right we could be right in there, dont get me wrong im not expecting this at all, but every year there is a dark horse who sneaks a play off place!

we are now safe and should play the rest of the season out without any danger. But its interesting to see how we are stil mathamatically able to make the play-offs, i mean 3 wins, and if results go right we could be right in there, dont get me wrong im not expecting this at all, but every year there is a dark horse who sneaks a play off place!

:w00t: :cry:

Yep, and this year I think it may well be norwich in place of preston!!

:thumbup:

FFS <_<

The average point for the last play off place is 74 points, which we could have got if kelly had won every game but as it is, the max points we could get would be 67.

Mathematically we could still get a play place with 67 point, but statistically the odds against it are 10,000 - 1

I think thinking and talking about the play-offs is just something to be REALLY positive about after a great win we had or something under Kelly...

I definetly think we should go for the best position possible, which I think should be about 9th or 10th, that would be great.

Play-offs? Some people on here are still not sure well avoid relegation :whistle:

If we can put three more point between us and the bottom three, none of the bottom three can catch us up, then we cant be relegated.

for us to get there we have to win 7 games and hope that the teams up there lose at least half of them. Not going to happen but its nice to hear people looking at the top 6 rather than the bottom 6 again :)

Exactly

Its easier to pull away from the bottom 3 than it is to gain on the promotion chasers as the guys we were competing against (eg millwall) really dont win all that many games. For us to get the playoffs we are basically relying us us to win every game AND for the teams between 6th and 8th or 9th to lose almost everything.

Its possible. But on current form of OTHER teams its unlikely.

Exactly

Its easier to pull away from the bottom 3 than it is to gain on the promotion chasers as the guys we were competing against (eg millwall) really dont win all that many games. For us to get the playoffs we are basically relying us us to win every game AND for the teams between 6th and 8th or 9th to lose almost everything.

Its possible. But on current form of OTHER teams its unlikely.

I will buy you a villa in spain if we go up.

I will buy you a villa in spain if we go up.

Ha, can you imagine we would have too win 7 in a row to get there, then three in the playoffs on top of the three we have already won for a 13 match winning streak, to then have a sunderland season in the Prem nice :D

Ha, can you imagine we would have too win 7 in a row to get there, then three in the playoffs on top of the three we have already won for a 16 match winning streak, to then have a sunderland season in the Prem nice :D

I dont care - I'd be sunning it out by my new Villa thanks to my good friend Manwell Pablo

Even looking at the tables upside down its an impissabolity. :blink:

A reasonable mid table finish with a good run of wins to boost confidence for next season would be an added bonus considering our position in early Jan. :)

Admirations to Mr Kelly. When someone was required to step up he did. Well done sir. :thumbup:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES :D

MadMick

..And by this stage of the season, the dark horse is well into the top half of the table. Leicester need nothing short of a miracle to get there. Us, winning 7 out of 7?? We haven't managed that in aeons.... if ever!!

Archived