Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Joe Hammil

Should Hammil Play On The Left For Leicester?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice

• Yes
    • No

personally i am a fan of hammil and if kelly can turn kisnorbo into a half decent player im sure he can turn joe hammil 2 1

True, will be intresting to see how he turns out.

Not had much of a chance hear, scored a wonder goal in the cup then played shit when ever he did play :blink:

I've been to every home reserve game this season, and he has been absolutely piss poor in all of them, not once had an average game never mind a good game.

If he is one for the future, god help us. He can't defend or attack, worst player I have seen at the club for ages.

I don't think he's much good, not good enough for the championship anyway. I saw him play once or twice for hearts. When playing against man on man marking, not zonal, he'd make one or two decent touches and maybe beat a man and put a cross in, but that would be in a five minute period of the match. He'd then drift out for the other 85 minutes, and cost the team as he would leave a full back exposed. His positional play was poor when he didn't have the ball.

I seem to remember there being little attention payed to him leaving hearts, he was perhaps getting a game because he was the only player coming through in that position who at the time was old enough (i.e. not 15/16) to be getting near the first team, given that Hearts were strapped for cash and having to bring younger players through. Doesn't explain why Levein bought him south tho?

I've been to every home reserve game this season, and he has been absolutely piss poor in all of them, not once had an average game never mind a good game.

If he is one for the future, god help us. He can't defend or attack, worst player I have seen at the club for ages.

I thought he was a bit better than usual last night but agree 100%. Little boy lost in general.

I don't think he's much good, not good enough for the championship anyway. I saw him play once or twice for hearts. When playing against man on man marking, not zonal, he'd make one or two decent touches and maybe beat a man and put a cross in, but that would be in a five minute period of the match. He'd then drift out for the other 85 minutes, and cost the team as he would leave a full back exposed. His positional play was poor when he didn't have the ball.

I seem to remember there being little attention payed to him leaving hearts, he was perhaps getting a game because he was the only player coming through in that position who at the time was old enough (i.e. not 15/16) to be getting near the first team, given that Hearts were strapped for cash and having to bring younger players through. Doesn't explain why Levein bought him south tho?

De Vries had just rejected his latest advance, that's why. ;)

personally i am a fan of hammil and if kelly can turn kisnorbo into a half decent player im sure he can turn joe hammil 2 1

Kisnorbo's not been turned into anything. He's just being played in what is his preferred, and probably his only position.

Hamill lit up the early stages of our scintillating League Cup run this season. Other than that, he's looked out of his depth on the occasions when I've seen him. L1 at best.

Kisnorbo's not been turned into anything. He's just being played in what is his preferred, and probably his only position.

Hamill lit up the early stages of our scintillating League Cup run this season. Other than that, he's looked out of his depth on the occasions when I've seen him. L1 at best.

Yep i also think he'd be best in L1 on Saturdays too, maybe he could start a few chants off lol.

I thought he was a bit better than usual last night but agree 100%. Little boy lost in general.

He probably was slightly better but still unbelievably rubbish, he just seems very lazy all the time.

Archived