Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Goal Of The Season

ok guys season may not be up yet and we can score a few screamers but lets have your nominations for Goal of the season. top 3. player name, against who and home or away.

1. Joey Gudjonsson - VS Hull City (H) (Goal 1, Halfway Line)

2. Joey Gudjonsson - VS Stoke City (A) (Goal 1, 30+ Yard Free Kick)

3. Iain Hume - VS Crewe Alexandra (H) (Goal 1, 8 Yard Left Foot Volley)

1. Joey vs. City Hull (halfway line)

2. Hume vs. Reading

3. Hume vs. Derby

I think under Kelly we have seen some brilliant goals, especially from our beloved Humey, I loved the one against Derby, because it was against the Sheep but was also brilliant how he rips Moore and then seems to fire it past their keeper. Great goal.

Joey hull

Hume Stoke

Williams bolton

Hume hasn't scored against stoke this season!!

Mine are -

Joey's 1st against Hull

Gaz Williams against Bolton

Hume against Crewe

Hume hasn't scored against stoke this season!!

Mine are -

Joey's 1st against Hull

Gaz Williams against Bolton

Hume against Crewe

I'm rubbish at remembering goals games - I couldn't tell you who Joey scored his wonder goal against if it wasn't mentioned. HIs left foot volley in front of the kop was the one I was thinking of!!

completely forgot about gareth williams against bolton. yeah that makes me change my mind.

1. Joey (Halfway vs Hull)

2. Hume (Volley vs Crewe)

3. Williams (Screamer vs Bolton)

it was my 1st away game of the season, when i heard we were playing 4-5-1 i dreaded a drubbing but we were fantastic for 115 mins just 5 mins either side of e.t h/t we went to sleep which was a shame. unlucky not to pull it to 2-2 either.

ok guys season may not be up yet and we can score a few screamers but lets have your nominations for Goal of the season. top 3. player name, against who and home or away.

1. Joey Gudjonsson - VS Hull City (H) (Goal 1, Halfway Line)

2. Joey Gudjonsson - VS Stoke City (A) (Goal 1, 30+ Yard Free Kick)

3. Iain Hume - VS Crewe Alexandra (H) (Goal 1, 8 Yard Left Foot Volley)

correct me if i am wrong but hume did not score against crewe. gudjonsson scored a pen at home and gudjonsson, tiatto scored away?

correct me if i am wrong but hume did not score against crewe. gudjonsson scored a pen at home and gudjonsson, tiatto scored away?

You're wrong.

I think you're referring to the Millwall home game where Gudjonsson scored a peno.

Linkage

yes you're wrong. away we went 2-0 down within 20 mins, tiatto with a blazed free kick 1 min into stoppage time in the 1st half and a gudjonsson peno just after HT. elvis hammond hit the post with a low drive late on.

in the home game vs crewe we went 1-0 down to a soft back post header then equalized via humes fantastic volley in the second half after being down to 10 men after 40 mins.

gudjonsson scored a peno infront of the kop against watford 4 days before the famous sheff utd game to put us 2-1 up. he also scored a peno infront of the kop against millwall on boxing day to equalize again. both city penalties at the walkers this season. only two others have been taken, vs Luton in the 90th min and vs Leeds in the 10th min infront of the kop, both were scored :(

theres the facts :)

Archived