Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Rob Kelly & Mike Stowell

My heartfelt thanks go to you both for saving us from the ignominy of 3rd Division football for the first time in our long illustrious history of 120 years.

Who’d have thought that when you took over the reins back in late January when we were at the depths of despondency and resigned to relegation that you could have such a massive and unprecedented impact?

Looking back I still find it hard to fathom out how you’ve achieved it, sure there were one or two noticeable changes but in themselves not sufficient to have made such a significant difference. Whatever it is that you’ve done it’s had, in football terms a miraculous affect.

So thanks for the pleasure and joy of attending football that you’ve brought back into my life, I no longer have to spend the week persuading my son that going down to watch Leicester City play was more worthwhile than doing his weekly shopping, things are looking up after 2/3 years of desperation and next season can’t come quick enough.

Thank you and I’m pleased and proud to say: We’ve Been Robbed

davieG

My heartfelt thanks go to you both for saving us from the ignominy of 3rd Division football for the first time in our long illustrious history of 120 years.

Who’d have thought that when you took over the reins back in late January when we were at the depths of despondency and resigned to relegation that you could have such a massive and unprecedented impact?

Looking back I still find it hard to fathom out how you’ve achieved it, sure there were one or two noticeable changes but in themselves not sufficient to have made such a significant difference. Whatever it is that you’ve done it’s had, in football terms a miraculous affect.

So thanks for the pleasure and joy of attending football that you’ve brought back into my life, I no longer have to spend the week persuading my son that going down to watch Leicester City play was more worthwhile than doing his weekly shopping, things are looking up after 2/3 years of desperation and next season can’t come quick enough.

davieG

Well said DavieG. And I should think there'll be 24,000 ayes to that.

I remember in the dark, dark days going through the remaining fixtures and totting up the likely points. I didn't imagine anything like 24 points from 12 games and neither did the TV people who anticipated yesterday's match being vital to Leicester's future.

For he's a Robbie good fellow ... for he's a Robbie good fellow...

davieG

I wanted to save my 100th post to say something that would represnt my feelings at this moment in time. And then i stumble accross this post. Thnkyou DavieG :D:D:D FOXES FOR EVER

I think if I met Rob Kelly we would be great mates, and that he really is an example of someone who cares for a cause, cares for us as supporters, and ultimately someone who is a great, great man.

ROB KELLY'S BLUE WHITE ARMY

Well said DavieG, I don't think there is anything more that anyone can say to that post.

I'm going to add a little more, we can't forget that Ray Graydon has been part of the staff for the last five or six games. So some kudos to Ray too... :thumbup:

I agree with everything that has been said and must also mention the quality of judgement shown in swapping Ryan Smith for Andy Welsh.Smith will probably go on to have an illustrious career,but the way Welsh has fitted in and given us the balance we need so much has been a masterstroke.Kelly's transfer dealings in the summer will be fascinating-I can't wait....

DavieG I would email that letter to Peter Jones so he could pass it on to Rob Kelly to thank him for the great job he has done and to show us fans appreciate what he has done.

Yeah maybe we should make a petition for people to sign in favour of Rob Kelly, Mike Stowell and Ray Graydon staying on and to say thanks to them, then send it to Tim Davies.

Archived