Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Weso's contract

Could anyone tell me when it ends? Preferably with confirmation from the Foxes trust.

You see, I've heard, from a reliable source, that we'd offered him £2500 a week and he'd rejected the offer, and will leave us when his contract's up. :(

It's the same source which told me Hume called Levein a twat and thats why he was playing badly prior to CL's departure. But, more impressively, he also informed me that we were loaning Ryan Smith till the end of the season, a week before it was announced :o

This is a copy of an email I sent and received re Weso:

Dear ...

Thank you for your e mail. I understand that James is progressing well and is at the Training Ground working with the physios.

I am unaware of the personal arrangements of his contract but I do know that he is not out of contract at the end of the season.I know the fans think he is an excellent prospect.

Kind regards

Peter Jones

Supporter Relations Manager

0116 229 4527

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 26 February 2006 20:10
    To: Peter Jones
    Subject: James Wesolowski
    Hi Peter,
    I'm interested to know how James is getting on following his recent injury.
    Also can you clarify what his contract situation is, which is becoming a
    cause of concern for most fans. We've recently had news of new contracts for
    Sheehan and O'Grady but have heard nothing of James. Is there a reason for
    this such as his injury, will he be offered a contract, if not why?
    Regards

weso and stearman were in mark jarvis opposite the highcross after the grand national , weso had the winner .

not that that has owt to do with his contract :P

weso and stearman were in mark jarvis opposite the highcross after the grand national , weso had the winner .

not that that has owt to do with his contract :P

They seem quite good chums - Teeno said he saw Weso waiting for Stearz on Welford Road a couple of weeks ago!

They seem quite good chums - Teeno said he saw Weso waiting for Stearz on Welford Road a couple of weeks ago!

Yeah, I've seen the pair of them arrive together at home games before. Maybe Weso hasn't learnt how to drive yet? I do know that the pair of them were still staying in the digs together at the start of this season if not longer since so I guess that closeness has carried on.

Yeah, I've seen the pair of them arrive together at home games before. Maybe Weso hasn't learnt how to drive yet? I do know that the pair of them were still staying in the digs together at the start of this season if not longer since so I guess that closeness has carried on.

Weso hasn't learnt how to drive yet, i remember Teeno saying he met him on Welford road waiting for Stearman to pick him up.

They will be very good friends as well, purely because they would've came through the academy together.

It is rumoured that Wesolowski was geared up for a new contract last summer, but broke his leg. He then came back from injury and was awesome, I think a new deal was talked about again but he's broke his leg again. If I were the club (and eprhaps they have) i'd still honour their intention of giving him a new contract now purely because he's the best prospect at the club and if there's a chance we might lose him it's unforgivable.

I've heard from numerous people who have spoken to him or even from Tim Davies that Weso is happy at Leicester and wants to stay. I know we might be skint, but Wesolowski is worth £5000 a week of anybody's money. Potentially he's the best player we've had at this club for 20 years.

Weso hasn't learnt how to drive yet, i remember Teeno saying he met him on Welford road waiting for Stearman to pick him up.

They will be very good friends as well, purely because they would've came through the academy together.

Suppose its quite hard to learn to drive with a broken leg!!!

It is rumoured that Wesolowski was geared up for a new contract last summer, but broke his leg. He then came back from injury and was awesome, I think a new deal was talked about again but he's broke his leg again. If I were the club (and eprhaps they have) i'd still honour their intention of giving him a new contract now purely because he's the best prospect at the club and if there's a chance we might lose him it's unforgivable.

I've heard from numerous people who have spoken to him or even from Tim Davies that Weso is happy at Leicester and wants to stay. I know we might be skint, but Wesolowski is worth £5000 a week of anybody's money. Potentially he's the best player we've had at this club for 20 years.

Have heard rumblings through the young ones that a contract offered to him early in the year was less a year to him than he already had! And these figures I believe are nowhere near C-Mans. Who prepares these, our CEO? Better sort it Tim. We dont want to lose him, nor give him away for peanuts.

Can confirm his contract runs out the end of the 2006/7 season but no further details.

Look out for 4 of our syndicate members doing a pitchside presentation with Weso prior to the Plymouth game

I think it's your duty to find out what's going on with Wesolowski. Because let me tell you this, if he leaves this club because we're trying to shaft him then they'll be an uproar and i'll never forgive the club. Infact i'll superglue a season ticket up TD's arse!!!!

I know he has a year left on his deal, but he can't be on alot of money because it's the same contract that he signed when he 13/14. Although he's only played 4 or 5 first team games for us, i'd still say he's going to be the best player at this club and if we cannot offer him a decent wage that falls within our wage structure then there is serious problems.

Who is our top earner at this club? What do the likes of Douglas and Nissa earn? Wesolowski is better than the pair of them put together, he should be on atleast £5000 a week and I guarantee that he'd be more than happy with less than that. Obviously we're trying to get him on about £75 a week. What a rare treat that is for him. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think it's your duty to find out what's going on with Wesolowski. Because let me tell you this, if he leaves this club because we're trying to shaft him then they'll be an uproar and i'll never forgive the club. Infact i'll superglue a season ticket up TD's arse!!!!

I know he has a year left on his deal, but he can't be on alot of money because it's the same contract that he signed when he 13/14. Although he's only played 4 or 5 first team games for us, i'd still say he's going to be the best player at this club and if we cannot offer him a decent wage that falls within our wage structure then there is serious problems.

Who is our top earner at this club? What do the likes of Douglas and Nissa earn? Wesolowski is better than the pair of them put together, he should be on atleast £5000 a week and I guarantee that he'd be more than happy with less than that. Obviously we're trying to get him on about £75 a week. What a rare treat that is for him. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Whether Weso stays or goes is entirely up to Rob Kelly who will be appointed in the next few days. as will his contract terms. Do you really think he would want to lose so good a prospect, assuming of couse that he is fit enough to play the game at a professional level.

Whether Weso stays or goes is entirely up to Rob Kelly who will be appointed in the next few days. as will his contract terms. Do you really think he would want to lose so good a prospect, assuming of couse that he is fit enough to play the game at a professional level.

I would hope not, it does seem crazy if these rumours are true though that he's been offered less than he's already on. Which cannot be alot because he's still on the same contract that he was on when he signed 4 years ago at the age of 14. The Foxes Trust should be putting the squeeze on the club to find out what's going on though, if we lose Weso then it will be a travesty.

It will only be up to Kelly if he's around. For the first time I thought he sounded guarded in his latest interview - as if he was holding something back and not being entirely frank.

The problem with these mainly bland and pointless in house interviews is that the questioner never asks the questions people want to hear answers to...like were you sounded out at the Wolves game Saturday and would you go there given the chance?.

Many people find it extremely uncomfortable/difficult to lie or be economic with the truth when a questioner looks them straight in the eye as they answer. Especially if the questions are unambiguous.

No that its anything to with weso contract or national race but i used to play with stearman at harborough town when i was a about 14. he was a year younger than me and he stood out like no body else!! i was a good player then now he is even better. i heard from a scout at the time that this lad stearman would be play for England in the future! lets see!

Also in the league was leicester Nivarna who Levi Porter played for, interesting that they now play together!

Archived